𝖠𝖱𝖬ᝪ𝖭𝖨ᝪ𝖲ᝪ'𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖠𝖱𝖸

"Kayla! Kayla!" The fans and paparazzi yelled as Kayla got out of the car. She paused for Demi to walk around the car and join her.

Demi made it over to her and they intertwined their hands as they start walking towards the venue for the Armonioso anniversary party.

Kayla smiles at screaming fans who are calling out her name.

"Hi, everyone! Thank you for coming out," Kayla said as she walked over to her group of fans with Demi.

Kayla and Demi spend a few minutes taking selfies with the fans and also a group picture for her website before making their way into the venue.

"It looks like you have a good turnout," Demi said.

Kayla smiled.

"I'm so happy," Kayla said.

They made it into the venue and Kayla immediately looked for her family. At first, she wasn't able to find them until she spotted the group of cameras from Hulu surrounding the lounge area of the party.

Kayla knew that they must be filming her event for the show. Kayla and Demi walked over and greeted her family. Kayla was a little surprised when she saw Kylie since Kylie had stood her up for lunch the day before but she thanked her for coming to her anniversary party.

"Happy anniversary," Khloe tells Kayla as she hugs her.

"Thank you, Khloe," Kayla said.

"This party is beyond amazing, you did a good job," Kim tells Kayla.

"Thank you, I tried to make sure everything was perfect, you know," Kayla said.

Kayla mingled with her guests and took photos with everyone and anyone who asked. Demi followed her the whole night and even took photos with people who were WWE fans.

At the end of the night, Kayla announced that Armonioso is getting into the beauty industry by launching an Armonioso Beauty brand.

Everyone cheered.

"Oh my God, did you guys know?" Kendall asked her mom and sisters.

"No clue," Kylie answered.

"No," Kim said.

Kourtney and Khloe before also said no.

"She talked about it but I didn't know she had it ready to launch," Kris said.

Liked by rhearipley_wwe and 14,478,211 otherskaylajenner Ten years of @armonioso ✨View all 98,954 comments

kaylajenner Ten years of @armonioso
View all 98,954 comments

Armonioso Is Getting Into Beauty—Here's What to Know About the Launch

While the fashion and lifestyle behemoth has already dipped a toe in the beauty waters this marks its first official foray.

Unsurprisingly, it's going big.

In development, mostly remotely, for the past 28 months, Armonioso Beauty will launch globally on May 1 with lips, eyes, face, nails, hair, and accessories.

The products will find a home in a new beauty-specific store-in-store concept in a powder room.

According to Armonioso beauty director Jenifer Garland, the goal for the brand was simple: inclusivity. "Our ambition was to create a collection that anyone, regardless of gender, skin color, age, or personal style will want to use," she says.

Being able to help build a beautiful collection from the ground up was a big thrill for Kayla. Certified cruelty-free across all markets where it's sold, all of the Armonioso Beauty packagings is also entirely refillable.

Armonioso beauty package is a beautiful design and absolute versatility that belies a deeply affordable price point (ranging from $5.90 to $30.90). Refills cost even less (starting at $3.00) as an incentive for customers to reuse, rather than repurchase.

Liked by rhearipley_wwe and 20,000,000 otherskaylajenner So excited to announce that @armonioso @armoniosobeauty is launching on May 1st with lips, eyes, face, nails, hair, and beauty accessories

kaylajenner So excited to announce that @armonioso @armoniosobeauty is launching on May 1st with lips, eyes, face, nails, hair, and beauty accessories. The products will have a home in a new beauty-specific store-in-store concept in Armonioso's powder room.
View all 108,281 comments