𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖤𝖲 ᝪ𝖭 Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖨𝖭

𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖤𝖲 ᝪ𝖭 Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖨𝖭

"You know I've had this conversation with your sisters in the past and now I'm having it with you, Kayla," Kris said as she watched Kayla get her hair and makeup done for her interview with Jennifer Hudson.

Kayla was in Los Angeles for work as she had to do a mini press tour for the upcoming new season of The Kardashians. Her first interview of the day was with Jennifer Hudson for The Jennifer Hudson Show. Her mom, Kris had tagged along because she hadn't seen her daughter in a while plus she wanted to talk to her youngest child about her future.

"What conversation, Mom?" Kayla asked her mother.

"I was just thinking, maybe it's time to, you know, have a baby," Kris answered.

Kayla sighed.

This conversation about the possibility of having a child has been brewing since Kendall froze her eggs. Kayla knew her mother would eventually get on her about having kids or at least freezing her eggs but she thought she would have more time to figure out what she wanted to do before she has the conversation with her mother.

Kendall and Kayla are Kris's only children that do not have any kids of their own. And at this point, Kris is ready for Kendall and Kayla to add another baby to the family.

"I get you life like you need to have this conversation with me but I don't want to feel pressured to have a kid for your sake, Mom," Kayla told Kris.

"My sake?" Kris quipped.

"Yes, your sake. I've seen you wear down Kendall about kids and it sounds like you want grandkids more than you want us to be parents. You know I want kids, but I still have a lot to figure out before I can welcome a child into my life," Kayla explained.

Kris went on to remind Kayla that her egg count goes down a little bit with every year that goes by.

"You have a partner, even if you guys are not married, I recommend at least a cycle of egg freezing. You know it would be a good time to freeze eggs ... The younger you are, the better the quality," Kris said, completely ignoring what Kayla just said to her.

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Is this not up to me?!" Kayla asked her mother.

Kayla was done with the conversation at that point.

"Just giving you a friendly reminder!" Kris said jokingly.

After that Kayla went out and did her interview with Jennifer while still thinking about the conversation she had with her mother. Her mood was sour but her mom gave her a lot to think about.

Kayla sat down with Jennifer and opened up about how life as a lesbian has impacted her and what the future holds for her.

"I'm open to whatever the future has in store for me," Kayla told Jennifer.

Jennifer asked Kayla if she plans on having kids, and how many she wanted.

"I don't have a number in my mind," Kayla admitted.

"Most girls your age have that part of their lives planned out already," Jennifer told Kayla.

"Some women do, but I don't have a plan. I think that whatever happens is meant to happen," Kayla said.

"You've been with your girlfriend for three years... Do you guys have any plans to get married?" Jennifer asked Kayla.

"Did my mother write these questions?" Kayla replied, jokingly.

The audience laughed.

"I don't know maybe she sat down with the producers to ask you some burning questions," Jennifer said, jokingly.

Kayla nods.

"She probably did but I believe things are written for us. Whatever is gonna happen, it's gonna happen," Kayla answered.

Elsewhere in the interview, Kayla teased some sibling drama on the new season of The Kardashians.

"There's a lot of sibling drama, which believe it or not, we don't have all the time," Kayla started. "We have little spats here or there, but there is sibling drama," Kayla continued.

"The main stuff is the sibling drama between some of the sisters," She added.

Kayla also said that she will be talking about her relationship in the new season and there may be some appearances made by her girlfriend.

"I hold my relationship close. It's so sacred to me and I am very protective of it. And I've learned a lot of lessons from my sisters about having their partners on the show," Kayla said.

"There is a lot of us on there, and we've had such a good time doing it because we have such a good time when we're together, but I want to protect it as much as I can. But also, this is my life. Our fans will get to see the person who has kept me grounded and happy for so long," Kayla continued.

She added, though, that her girlfriend doesn't have any reservations about appearing on the show.

"No, I think as long as we're happy with it," she said. "She has a full-time job and a full career, so it's not her thing, but I think she's happy to, and we have had so much fun while we've been filming certain things that we're doing, so I just invite the producers to come along. She lets me know when she doesn't want certain things filmed and I respect that," Kayla explained.

"Would you guys be open to getting a spinoff reality show?" Jennifer asked Kayla.

"No, absolutely not," Kayla answered.

Jennifer chuckled.

"Welp, we won't hold our breaths then," Jennifer said.

"Yeah sorry, that's not our thing," Kayla said, smiling. "I'll leave spinoff shows to my sisters," She added.