𝖫𝖤ᝪ + 𝖢𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖱

𝖫𝖤ᝪ + 𝖢𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖱

selenagomez and kaylajenner

Liked by kaylajenner and 25,233,799 othersselenagomez ♋ + ♌ = ♾View all 210,185 commentskaylajenner For life 💜

selenagomez ♋ + ♌ = ♾
View all 210,185 comments
kaylajenner For life 💜

Kayla and Selena are opposites in just about every way, but in this case, it's a good thing! They're opposites for sure, but they have enough similarities where it counts. They have been friends for years.

Kayla was one of Selena's best friends, although she wasn't close to the rest of Selena's friend group due to Kayla not liking how some of Selena's friends behave.

Meanwhile, Kayla is keeping things neutral when it comes to the drama between Selena and Hailey that was created by their fans. But both sides know not to put Kayla in the middle so no one discusses the ongoing with her present.

Selena and Kayla met up to have a relaxing spa day and catch up on things that have been happening in their lives.

At the moment, Selena was telling Kayla about her blooming romance with Zain.

"Do you think he's the one?" Kayla asked Selena.

"I'm very comfortable with him," Selena answered.

"You know I just want you to be happy, if you can find that with him then I'll support it," Kayla said.

"Thank you, Kay," Selena said.

"You've been through hell and I want you to be happy, Sel," Kayla said as her phone started ringing.

Kayla looks at her phone and sees her girlfriend's name flashed across the screen, after three rings you picked up. Demi's face appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" Kayla spoke up.

Demi looked tired but she was smiling.

"Hey, babe, what are you up to?" Demi asked.

"Out with the Selener," Kayla answered as she turned her phone slightly to show Selena sitting next to her.

Selena waves at the screen.

"Hi, Demi," Selena said.

"Hi, Selena," Demi said.

"Aren't you supposed to be working out? Is everything okay?" Kayla asked wondering why she was calling during her gym time.

"I just missed you and wanted to see your face," Demi answered, softly.

"Awe," Selena said.

Demi let out a small laugh.

"Awe, baby I miss you too," Kayla said with a soft smile on her face.

Demi talked to Kayla for a few more minutes before she decided to let Kayla go and continue her day with Selena.

"Well, I guess I'll let you go back to your girls' day with Selena, I love you, Kaye," Demi said with a small smile plastered on her face.

"I love you too, I'll talk to you later," Kayla said, ending the Facetime call.

Kayla breathed out a sigh and puts her phone down.

"What's up?" Selena asked Kayla, noticing a look on her face.

Kayla looks at Selena and starts playing with her robe. "I think I'm ready to get married," Kayla answered.

"What? Are you serious?" Selena asked Kayla as she searched her face for any signs that she might be lying. "You want to propose to Demi?" She asked.

"Well, I know she would want to propose to me but I want to start dropping hints that we should take our relationship in a new direction," Kayla explained.

Selena couldn't help but giggle.

"I'll help you drop hints then if you are interested in getting married," Selena said.

Selena was excited for her friend and would do anything to make her dream come true. Kayla and Demi are a perfect couple and she hopes to have what they have someday.

"Alright, but if she doesn't catch the hints then I'll propose," Kayla told Selena.

Selena raised an eyebrow.

"I don't see that happening," Selena said.

Kayla giggled.

"I know, my baby is smart, she'll catch the hints and make the marriage proposal of my dreams happen," Kayla said.

kaylajenner and selenagomez

Liked by selenagomez, chloebailey, beberexha, and 22,233,012 otherskaylajenner Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do

kaylajenner Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
View all 173,824 comments
selenagomez The Romy to my Michele.

Kayla Jenner and Selena Gomez's Complete 10+ Year Friendship

The pop singer and reality star first met at a photoshoot and have been close friends ever since

Kayla Jenner and Selena Gomez have an enduring friendship.

Over the years, the two have given us many glimpses of their close bond, including cheering each other on at award shows, celebrating big milestones together, and even working with each other on a few occasions.

Kayla has shared the stage with Selena during several of her tours.

Jenner and Gomez were first spotted hanging out in February 2011 when they stepped out for dinner, after doing a photo shoot together.

"We did a photo shoot together! It was fun," Gomez told Teen Vogue in 2014. "It was amazing, because we just clicked," Gomez said.

The twosome have publicly supported each other through public feuds as well.

There's no doubt these two have one of the sweetest, most supportive friendships out there. While the two tend to keep their friendship pretty low-key in the public eye, sometimes we get a little sneak peek at their adorable behind-the-scenes bestie moments.