𝖠 𝖲U𝖱𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤 𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭Τ

rhearipley_wwe and kaylajenner

Liked by trinity_fatu, kyliejenner, selenagomez, and 13,138,489 others rhearipley_wwe My love, my life, my always! Pure Fucking happiness!View all 24,900 comments kaylajenner We're engaged!!!!!!selenagomez Two of my best friends are now fiancés! W...

rhearipley_wwe My love, my life, my always! Pure Fucking happiness!
View all 24,900 comments
kaylajenner We're engaged!!!!!!
selenagomez Two of my best friends are now fiancés! Warmest wishes to my favorite couple.
kimkardashian Congratulations! Can't wait to celebrate the next chapter with you.
khloekardashian Here's to love, friendship and a big party to celebrate both! Happy engagement!
krisjenner You're not just marrying the love of your life. You're also joining our family, and we're so excited to have you. Congratulations!
kyliejenner I've been a lucky guest at a lot of your big life events, but this one is my favorite so far. Congratulations!
kourtneykardashian Congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy this special time together—wedding-planning stress will be here before you know it.
travisbarker Two nicer people have never ever gotten engaged. Congratulations!
kendalljenner One million congratulations!
dreamanoai This engagement couldn't have happened to a nicer couple!
franciaraisa I've never seen two people more perfect for each other. I wish you all the happiness in your marriage journey!
dominik_35 The family is growing bigger ... and happier. Congrats!
nikkigarcia Congratulations on finding forever!
brie Congratulations on your new journey together.
reneepaquette Congrats!!
trinity_fatu Omg congratulations!

TheWrestlingRoom✅
@TheWrestlingRoom

Congratulations to Rhea Ripley & Kayla Jenner who have announced their engagement.

7:37 PM • 8/9/23 from Earth • 245K Views

After attending SummerSlam, Demi had Kayla's family fly out to Tampa.

The family gathers in Tampa thinking they are there to surprise Kayla and celebrate her birthday early, but the real surprise is Demi proposing to Kayla!

Demi had been planning to propose to Kayla for weeks now. She was just waiting on the right Monet to do so. She finally found the moment.

She took Kayla and her family to the theater for a private show where she proposed to Kayla with a candlelight orchestra. Of course, Kayla said yes.

Everyone was genuinely surprised as Demi didn't even hint at proposing to Kayla.

A day after the proposal, Kayla and Demi shared the happy news in Instagram posts on Wednesday, the first post which she was posted by Kayla showed her and Demi, in a loving embrace with her new bling on display.

"WE'RE ENGAGED🤍" Kayla captioned the images.

The slideshow included photos of Demi kissing Kayla on the cheek as she held their dogs and another of Kayla staring at her new ring while Kayla's family watched on with a smile.

Other photographs showed them kissing and walking down the city street together. The final photo gave fans an inside look at the romantic proposal scene.

"I can't believe we're engaged," Kayla said as she looked at her ring.

Demi smiled as she watches Kayla staring at her engagement ring.

After Kayla's family left Tampa. Kayla and Demi were talking about wedding plans and their future.

Kayla tells Demi that she wants to get pregnant right after their wedding day. Demi agrees that they can start the process once they get the wedding planning out of the way. When it comes to wedding planning, Kayla and Demi are going all out.

While they are still in the beginning stages of planning for the ceremony, they have set a date or at least a month already — February.

For the location of the epic ceremony, there are two destinations on the table — a Caribbean island and a spot closer to home. With Demi's work schedule they know that if a destination wedding doesn't work out, they are also considering a wedding in Florida or California to make it easier for all of their family to come.

Kayla is also extremely excited about finding the perfect gown, she already has a trip planned for the occasion. She is planning to get a custom-made dress from Elie Saab.

According to the couple, the huge wedding ceremony next year has been a long time coming — since their very first date. After meeting on a Zoom call, Demi and Kayla knew there was an instant attraction through the screen.

"We both couldn't stop staring at each other," Kayla tells Demi. "After the Zoom I remember running around the house and telling my friends I found my person," Kayla added.

"I think meeting over Zoom, looks was the first thing that drew us in. But I fell in love with you after our first date because of who you was as a person," Demi told Kayla.

It did not take long for Demi and Kayla to realize they had found The One.

"I think pretty instantly we knew," Kayla says.

"We both left our first date texting our close friends that we were in love! We just had this instant, undeniable connection," Demi said.