𝟎𝟎𝟗, 405

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 a rough night, a sleepless night like the usual ones, when he thinking and reliving his memories with the people who made him feel the most loved in the world, and how he might've ruined every single thing about it

He left the party last night, with his own car, without his brothers, without Anna who screaming behind, without Madelyn who taking care of her, without Chris and nick, and especially Olivia, that he was watching her through the mirror to make sure she is okay, and then getting under the blanket with her and laughing until they fall asleep in each other arms.

And now, it's the cold usual empty bed, with the smell of his own skin, and his own pillow he lay on, he is the one to switch the sheets every single Friday, alone, and not with the girl who got angry at how much stress it's giving her.

And when the night was full of anxiety and fear , she will wipe away every single tear that will drop from his eyes even if she crave it more than him.

So he might've had ruined every moment of this little joy he had in his life, maybe not, he couldnt know, but the way his heart was broken he never felt that before. It's like a dream he didn't ask from god to dream, and he keeps coming back to this every single day.

He got up at morning, with this horrible feeling and headache in his head, maybe because the night he didn't sleep at all or the way he drank so much, and he lost control. He walked out of his room, spinning a beat. His body was still in a sleep state, but he was wide awake.

Chris and Anna were sitting on the couch, Anna was laying on Chris's chest, she was watching tv and Chris was on his phone, like always. "Oh, good morning." Nick came out of the kitchen towards the hallway downstairs that leads to Chris's room. "I see you feeling alright?" Nick asked, putting his hands on the hips.

"Shut up." Matt passed him and opened the fridge. He took out a cold root beer and put it on the table. "Oh, no!" Nick yelled and took the beer off the table. "Why not?" Matt slammed the door and followed Nick. "The way you acted last night after taking those, was so attitude that was last night. Was more than usual mattitude you already have." Nick spilled the beer into the sink.

"God, you cannot be that dramatic!" Matt laughed. "You pushed Chris on a table, you kissed Madelyn in front of everyone in this party including Olivia, mostly her, and left us all to freeze to death." Anna stepped in the conversation. "Did I?" Matt whispered.

Anna nodded and humming a little noise out of her mouth. Chris didn't even looked at Matt's way. "So how did you got here?" Matt asked. "She is my girlfriend, or did you forget that too?" Chris asked. "I didn't.. what made you think-"

"Because since you dumped Olivia's ass, or whatever going between you two, you forget that we are here too. All you care about is her. And you can't even go and say it to her like a normal person." Chris got up, what made Anna jump a bit. He walked towards his brother and yelled at him his anger that he try to buried in his chest for so long.