𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

𝖠𝖫𝖡𝖴𝖬𝖲 𝖡𝖸 𝖮𝖫𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖠

𝖠𝖫𝖡𝖴𝖬𝖲 𝖡𝖸 𝖮𝖫𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖠!

FIRST EP : that way. (September 2021)
-𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲
Talking about how matt and olivia fell in love.
-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧
The way she still was in love with josh, but she had to forget about him because what he made her feel.
- 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
A situationship she had in high school, and the way she felt so bad after that.
-𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝.
How angry she was about Josh and her ex best friend, Addison
-𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
The phase In her life when she dealt with eating
Discovered. And how bad her life gets when she had to deal with it All the time.
-𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
How she always felt in a dream with Josh and wished it's will last forever, but it's wasn't enough for him.
- 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞
A song for her best friend, Reilly, who dead a month before the album was released.
-𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲?
Getting over all the trauma she been through and getting more confident.
- 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.
A song about her relationship with her older brother and how much she misses him.
- you broke me first .
The way Josh used her and then try to come back to her life without even trying to fix it.
- 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩
How many times she broke Matt's heart when she loved him the most and how many times she messed up everything.

DEBUT ALBUM: SO AMERICAN (September 2023) -𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 Thinking of someone who left, and getting addicted to the feeling of thinking of him

-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫
Thinking of someone who left, and getting addicted to the feeling of thinking of him.
-𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞
Tell the truth about what happened between her & josh
- 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲
A song she wrote for herself, to remind herself that she can be pretty, but it's never enough.
-𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝
The time when she and Matt fall down in the first time and the time where she had to clean her own mess, and it's made her push away a lot of people that was important to her.
- 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭
Her downfall in her own mental health.
- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞
The way Addison hurt her the most, because she was the closest friend of her.
- 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫
A song she wrote for Matt, and how she felt in love with him every single time .
- 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
A joke Matt was always telling her when they both start dating "you're so American" while she was a Britian girl who grow up in America, so she decided talking about the way she fall in love with him more and more by talking about their love to each other through jokes.
-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
A song she wrote for Chris and Anna, from how close they were and she thought they always will be together.
- 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
A song she wrote when Matt got into a relationship with somone else when she was in love with him in highschool.
- 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
The way she feeling when she stuck in her mind.
-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨?
When Josh career finally falls apart .
("The British version" - deluxe edition) (November 2023)
𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Toxic relationship she had in her past.
𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲
The self love she learned to have in herself.
Madelyn her friend helped her write this song.
𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲
A love song she wrote for Matt to remind him that she is loved him even more than he loves himself even if she will not be here to show him that she love him.
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
Her relationship with alanha and how it's ended in the way that she never thought it's was going to end.