𝟎𝟎𝟓, he called her liv.

꧁𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 into the bar like there's something that worth all his energy, well there's is

꧁𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 into the bar like there's something that worth all his energy, well there's is. Olivia Perez. He looked for the familiar face of Anna or Madelyn, but he couldn't see a single glimpse of them, or Olivia.

He started walking between the people, the couples who hooked up on the sofa, the people who danced on the dance floor. But no one was Olivia, or one of his friends, the way Matt got scared and start overthinking about that, where the hell his ex girlfriend can be when she is drunk.

It's wasn't the first time Matt getting into this kind of situation with Olivia, but this time he felt like he is responsible for the fact that Olivia is doing it again,in the last time it's happened it's was after Reilly passed away and she was the one who was broken and he was the one who fixed her like a every time.

Matt was never sick of fixing her, he was sick of that she will broke whatever he fixed again because she couldn't believe she will be able to fix herself but Matt was the one who made her feel maybe it is possible, but since she got back to the same spot over and over again.. all Matt's work was for nothing. It's like Matt will move mountains for her, but it's like she will bring those mountains to the same place they were. And then it's for nothing, absolutely nothing.

When Matt saw the blonde hair girl sitting next to some black hair girl, he knew it's was Anna and Madelyn, his best friend. He rushed over to the table and tapped Madelyn shoulder. "Matt." Madelyn said, jumping from his touch. "You scared me." She said and let his sit beside them.

"You came thanks god!" Anna said and put her cup down. "Where the hell is she?" Matt said and Anna looked around. "She has to be there, somewhere, I couldn't find her." Anna replied to Matt, who was looking for the woman in the dance floor. "I'll go look for her, don't worry." Matt said and smiled at her friends, leaving the table and go straight to the dance floor.

He looked for his girl, the one with the brown hair and the brown eyes, but he still could find her without looking. He saw her finally, kissing and dancing with some guy, Matt's heart racing against his eyes as he watching the girl hooking up with the drunk man. He touched her arm, even when he couldn't believe when he see it.

When Olivia felt the touch on her hand she pulled back. "Oh god, what now, Anna?" She yelled, she was wasted. "It's me, Matt." Matt said, softly, like he is not losing his mind inside. "Oh, Matt!" She said. Looking at him, the way she looked scared Matt the most, it's like he didn't recognise the girl who was standing there in front of him. "We have to go." Matt said.

He grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her out of the man arms. "But wait, I wanna have fun." She complained and sobbed, what a drunk scene! "You had enough, let's go, ann and mads are worried about you." Matt replied without looking at her. "And you're not?" She replied.