𝟎𝟎𝟏, start hitting.

꧁𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, everyone sitting on the living room in Anna's house, the whole grope friends, every single person of them

The meetings wasn't about a long time ago, it's like they didn't remember what it is to meet and share their experiences together again. None of them talked about their life for so long, for almost three weeks.

It's been two weeks since Olivia saw Matt, or since Matt saw Olivia, in a person. Two weeks since they both end up things badly. And to talk to each other was something that they could do.

With how much Olivia wanted to be back in touch with him, talking to him about her music, life, and everything that can make her feel comfortable with him. He was her boyfriend, he was her life, her everything. And she lost him.

She lost him because of her stupid ego, and her stupid words, and her stupid attitude. She hated herself for letting him go, for making everything so much worse.

The squad sat on the living room, everyone on their phone, talking about things they wanted to say a long time before. Only Matt was quiet, Olivia sat next to Anna, she laughed a little sometimes, but still not talking about her life.

It's like she felt unfair about Matt, to talk how her life going on, when she knew she ruined his life in a heartbeat. She got into his life before seven years. And ruined seven years in a less than two weeks.

"You guys are so boring." Nick said, out of no where. "What do you want us to do, run a little show for you?" Matt said, his attitude was a little bit different than usual. "Okay tough guy, relax." Nick said and gave a side eye to him.

Olivia laughed a little at nicks faces, he looked at her a few times and laughed. When Matt saw Olivia laughed, he took his look off the phone. "What's so funny, Olivia?" He asked, that's the first time Olivia heard him talking to her.

"Nothing, just your brother being funny." She shrug her shoulders and shook her head. "Can I laugh?" She adds. "Yeah, I'm happy something actually makes you feel happy." He said, the mattitude was showing up right now.

"So mature, Matt sturniolo." She said, the smile was a smile of an angry. Matt smiled back to make her angry and looked back at his phone. Olivia got mad at him and just took a deep breath before she sigh and got up. "I'm gonna get some food, someone wants some snacks?"
Olivia asked everyone, including Matt.

"No.. but I'll go with you." Anna said and got up too. Both of the girls walked into the kitchen, Anna lied comfy on her counter and crossed her arms on her chest. "What was that all about?" She asked her best friend. "Nothing, I hate fighting with him." She said and took a bag of chips out of the kitchen. "I thought you guys were okay.." she said and turned to the fridge next to her.