𝟎𝟎𝟕, corspe couple.

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 some special moments for the LA group, they all got from other places in the country, and still, when Halloween was around it's was bringing all the group together, like they all grow up together, but they met a year ago

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 some special moments for the LA group, they all got from other places in the country, and still, when Halloween was around it's was bringing all the group together, like they all grow up together, but they met a year ago. Even less.

Madelyn and Anna was dressing up as some cartoon characters, Chris was wearing his own little style, madi and Nick always was matching, and Matt and Olivia? It's was their second time together in Halloween, well, was supposed to be.

Since last Halloween they planned the Halloween costume for next year, they wanted to make a Halloween costume that everyone will remember, every single fan or a kid who heard about one of them at least.

But the fate stepped up for them and make both of their paths go apart. Matt didn't want to go to the Halloween party, Olivia didn't even wanted to see any of the Halloween parties, she hated that it wasn't without her best friend, Reilly.

It's was the Halloween where hell stepped into the room and make the whole holiday become cursed.

It's was Thursday morning, Halloween morning, Olivia didn't even planned her costume, she wanted to stay in bed all day and just sleep away her thoughts.

But the sound of the door bell was too loud for her to ignore it.

She opened the door to the brown hair girl with the sunglasses on her face, even when it was still the end of October. She put her things on the counter and waited for Olivia to run into her arms and hugged him.

Instead, Olivia stood there and watching her getting into her apartment. "aren't you supposed to be excited to see me, or what?" She asked, giving hints to her friend. "Good morning, Madison." Olivia said back to Madison.

"Happy Halloween to you too!" Madison said, excited about this holiday. Madison loved Halloween, not like Olivia, but she always making sure her best friend will be happy as much as she was.

"Yeah, happy ween." Olivia mumbled, walking towards her kitchen.

"Olive, don't be like that.. we have a party to celebrate tonight." Madison marked her steps and followed her with her eyes. "How it's like that?" She asked, taking out some cup of the closest. "Like there's no other men's in this world, except Matt." She sighed at her friend.

"It's not about Matt, it's just-" Olivia replied, biting her lip and closing her eyes, of course it is about Matt, it's always was.

Matt was the only reason she loved Halloween, she liked it for him, if Matt was happy in Halloween then also Olivia. If she wasn't with Matt in this day, she might will be crying the whole day and wishing this holiday to her cancel by god.