𝟎𝟎𝟑, boston times

꧁𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 in LA was olivia's favourites

꧁𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 in LA was olivia's favourites. It's was her studio day, where she recording her songs, and writing more songs, it's was finally time to record 'unlearn.'

Olivia went to the studio in 7AM in the morning, Sunday morning when everyone is still sleeping or having their own time, she went to recording the music she wanted to share with the world.

Thats what Olivia did, she played the music she wanted the people around to hear and think about while they're having a bad timing, when she was in her bad mental health, she was listening to Billie eilish the most, since she was a kid. And she always said that, Billie was her inspiration for her music, every single word she wrote was inspiring by her music. She felt connected to this woman, even though she knew she'll never met her in a person.

Olivia recorded the whole song, it's was already 3PM in the afternoon, she was hungry and tired, but she didn't mind that, she was having a good time. "Okay, maybe we can take some rest." Joseph the guy who recorded the music says. Olivia took off the headphones and walked out of the booth. She sat on the sofa while Joseph worked on the piano and the recording version.

"I love this version, it's have a nice sound.. it's clam and softly." Olivia shared. "Yeah, it's bring yourself, a lot of yourself." He said without looking, he didn't want to mess up with the sound track. Olivia was eating her food and watched some TikTok's, Chris send her one TikTok, that was their love language, the TikTok's language. He was sending her TikTok's and she was replying to him.

He send her a video of Boston, which remind Olivia a lot about her and her life in Boston, back in the same time she was close to Matt, when everything wasn't that complicated. Its was just a group of friends who done with school finally, and three boys who had YouTube channel and a girl who dreamt about music.
And more two girls, that now they're all not together. One is not even here, and the other moved on.

"God, I miss Boston life so much." Olivia screams and made Joseph laugh. "Yeah, it is beautiful there." He replied back. "Yeah, and the neighbourhood i was living in, was pretty quiet and friendly." She laughed with him. "You loved Boston, don't you, olive?" He asked the girl who was stuck in her memories roll.

"Love this place more than anything else in this world, I wish I could just go back there in time." She opened up about Boston. "You always can wrote songs about it." Joseph laughs, he didn't meant that she will wrote song about a city.

But Olivia thought it's was a great idea, to write about Boston, it's will give her more comfort. It's will make her feel good about the time she spent with her friend and when her family was back together and not like that, broken.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea." She whispered. "Are you really gonna do it?" Joseph turned around to look at her. "If that's what will make me feel better, I'll do it right now." She giggled. "Well, go for it queen." He mumbled to himself and turned around to the computer.

"Wait, the song is ready!!" He said and played the song in the studio. He was having a good time listening to her voice, Olivia loved it. Its made her feel like she is gonna get better soon, and will fix her mistakes with Matt soon. This song was about Matt, only about him.

She wrote it for him, and she wrote how she ran away from him when all he did was to love her, and she was afraid of getting hurt, from the person who loved her the most, or still love her the most.

꧁𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Anna sat next to each other when Olivia was writing in her notebook, they looked at her confused, trying to figure out what is she doing, or what they can talk about if she is writing a full album and she don't want them to ...

꧁𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Anna sat next to each other when Olivia was writing in her notebook, they looked at her confused, trying to figure out what is she doing, or what they can talk about if she is writing a full album and she don't want them to know what is going on in the album.

All she said was, 'it's will be a different kind of music.' When they both knew the difference will be about Matt and not Josh who broke her heart multiple times and still she can't leave her trauma behind. Anna was sipping her wine and looked at the girl who wrote nonstop for her song.

"Is she gonna done soon?" Madelyn whispered to Anna. "Don't ask me, I'm not making music." She whispered back. "I'm not gonna finish soon, not the song, not the lyrics, nothing. It's just a little draft." Olivia replied for both of them

"Okay. So can you take a break? For fuck sake." Anna said and took the notebook from her hand. "I hate you." Olivia sigh and looked at both of them. She took the cup of wine and started drinking. "Finally, what's going on with you?" Madelyn asked her. "What?" Olivia yelled.

"I'm fine, toatlly fine!" She try to convince her friends that she is doing fine. But she wasn't . "What's going on with you about Matt?" Anna corrected her question. "I don't know, I just-" she sipped more wine. "Nothing, just.. it's look like he is missing to you." Anna said, sadly.

"He is." Olivia said, sipping more and more wine, once her British accent start to come in the words, Anna knew it's her breaking point. When Olivia was so close to tears her accent was so strong and loud that you couldn't not hear it and notice she came from the UK.

That's how Matt knew she is going through anxiety attacks, or breaking down in the room when no one else is around her, except Matt. Matt was her complete opposite, and she completely lost her other half.

"You know what, let's get drunk." Olivia said and got up from the couch. "What?" Madelyn asked. What going on with her friend. "I don't think it's the best-"

"Come on! Let's just go out! It's Sunday night." She laughed, you could hear that she is might be already drunk. "Olivia, come on.. sit down." Anna try to make her sit but Olivia was on another different level of stupidity right now.

"Come on Ann, maddie, let's go." Olivia said and left the living room. Anna and Madelyn had no choice, but follow her around.

Even when they knew it's will be the worse idea they'll even have.

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘!!
I have no idea what this chapter was!!
I'll try to be more specific and give you more info about them!! But happy 14th of February
To whoever celebrate!'