𝟎𝟎𝟔, dylan moore

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 opened the door for Olivia, even if she wasn't her best self, he was opening the door to her even if she would do the worst of the things and she will need a place to hide

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 opened the door for Olivia, even if she wasn't her best self, he was opening the door to her even if she would do the worst of the things and she will need a place to hide. He always was taking care of her, even when she wasn't the one who would do the same for him.

Since high school Chris was the place where she would always go whenever the world getting worse for her to live, when Chris moved with his brothers to LA, she thought it's will get worse, but for her luck, she moved to LA too. And her life got better, being with Matt and Chris and nick at the same time was a sweet relief at the start.

She worked hard about her music in the same time, something she was making so videos with the triplets, a tour in USA with the triplets, a life she always was asking for and dreaming of, but right after her first album, it's got worse. Her and Matt broke up, and the whole house was burned to the ground.

Now it's was middle of October, Halloween was close than ever, Matt's favorite time of the year, and she wasn't there to be with him, and celebrated his favorite holiday of the year. Even when she planned a lot to Halloween, she didn't believe everything she wanted to do was cancel by the moment of a heart beat.

Chris let Olivia and her bad habit to get into his room, he was sure something was going on last night with his best friend, but he didn't knew that alcohol was involved into this night.

He let the girl in and lay on his bed while she holding her forehead and trying to keep the pain away from her. "What happened last night that you're like that?" Chris asked, closing the door.
"I drank, way too much." She replied, opening her eyes. "You didn't drank since-"

"Since Reilly. Yeah." She replied fast. "And next week it's her birthday." She added, the thought of one year to her death was killing Olivia slowly.

Reilly was Olivia's best friend, she grow up with her, since Olivia moved to Boston from London, she was there to bring her joy into life, the American- Britian duo.

It's was a secret that Olivia and Reilly both dealt with mental health issues, but one of them was always was the quiet suffering in the friendship, Reilly was the one.

She finished high school, like she always wanted, but three months later, she took her life, leaving the world behind and all the people who knew her the best, in her best way.

Olivia couldn't deal with her death, she went back to Boston to be with her family and her boyfriend, in that time, writing a song, calling 'birthday cake.' About their little dream, and trying to move on with her life, after her.

Next week it's will be also one year of her death. With how much Olivia loved Halloween for Matt, she also hated it, since it's was the birthday, she couldn't celebrate this holiday without her. "So, why?" Chris sat next to Olivia.

"I actually don't know, I wanted to forget about the pain I held when I broke up with him." She said to Chris, opening up to his brother was something that seemed crazy to others, but she always was sharing her thoughts with him.

"With Matt?" Chris asked, Olivia just nodded her head and sigh."he helped me last night, and I didn't even couldn't look at him and saying thank you like a normal person." She said back to Chris. "Yeah, I heard that." Chris replied.

"It's actually funny when the first song I wrote for the album was about him." Olivia took out a little laugh, but the tears in her eyes, wasn't a joke. "You start writing?" Chris was shocked. "Yeah, and I have a few in the vault, for a case I need to release a little more music." She added.

"Classic olive." Chris replied, making her laugh a little, it's was hurting her to laugh, but she did, she always was laughing from him. "I should go, writing more songs." She got up from the bed and sat next to Chris again. "Okay, but don't get drunk, and call me if something wrong." Chris asked, he asked for her permission, even when he knew she's not gonna do it anyways.

"I promise. Thank you, Chris." She said, hugging her tightly to her. "And don't worry about Matt, or Halloween, it's will be okay." Chris said, smiling back at his best friend.

"I know, I'm not."

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 in her way back home, she had to walk and not taking a bus or driving since her car wasn't at the triplets house, she walked alone in the street, texting her friend, Laura, her manager and just watching some stories

She couldn't stop thinking of the idea of being so bad to Matt , it's like she can't even imagine how to live with him, and without him. And she hated that she couldn't forget the night everything went down hill.

She was watching every memory in her head, Halloween in the first time in la, the highschool experience, the first show of the tour with him, the studios nights, the words, the argument everything that she had in her memory box was in front of her right now.

She was walking fast, trying make her way to her apartment and just sleep away her thoughts. The headache was so strong and she felt dizzy. The alcohol was still in her veins, but she tried to avoid the pain.

"Oh shit!" She heard a man yelling and then she was booming into his chest. "Shit." She whispered and went back to see a face. She saw a tell man with brown hair and brown eyes, he wear black shirt and black pants, he was standing in front of her and waiting for her to speak. "I'm sorry about it." He said.

"It's fine, don't worry." She replied, smiling at him. "Are you- you are Olivia Perez or am I tripping?" He asked, making her smile under her lips. "You're definitely tripping." She said, his smirk grow on his lips and he smiled.

"Dylan, my name is Dylan." He said, trying to shake her hand. "Hey.." she shook his hand and smiled. "Since when you walking alone on the street, don't you have a driver license?" He asked, she nodded. "I do, I just was at my friend house and i didn't really couldn't bring a car."

He nodded his head and smiled. "Well, im living close to you, so if you want me to lead you into your apartment, I don't mind." He offered. "What are you doing in your life remind me.." Olivia replied, she wanted to make sure he is safe. "A singe, in a band." He said.

"That's cool, I've never heard of you, sorry, but maybe you can show me some music." She replied and he laughed. "When? It's not that we're friends, I just met you." He smiled.

"You always can lead me home, Dylan." She start walking away, looking back at him. He start following her and walking in the same direction as she did, like she asked for, and like he offered her.

A little bit change will not be that bad?