𝟎𝟎𝟒, lets get drunk.

꧁𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 Matt stayed in, was dark, darker than storm clouds and rain nights in Boston like the old times, it's was like he got bite by a bat and believed he will become a vampire over a night

꧁𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 Matt stayed in, was dark, darker than storm clouds and rain nights in Boston like the old times, it's was like he got bite by a bat and believed he will become a vampire over a night. But the truth was, he was broken, self broken by the girl he loved since he was a 16 and awkward about his middle name whenever she called him like that.

His memory was full of her, his hands was empty by her touch, his room was full with her lavender pink perfume and his face was covered with tears, some days, he said it's was for the best, saying goodbye and love from afar. But some days, he missed her like a little kid that missed his own mother when he got lost.

He felt empty without her, he felt like something is misssing and he can't tell what, or admit it was missing. Matt knew that he supposed to celebrate it, that he supposed to be okay, move on, or try to get better for this relationship, but instead he sitting her and thinking of the girl who toatlly broke him.

"Can I get in?" A voice said behind the white door, the door wasn't opened for a day or two. Matt didn't got out of this dark place since he saw Olivia in the last time.

Matt didn't said anything, the door went open and a light came into the room, Nick was standing in the door, trying to avoid the darkness and the smell of the air coming out of this room, he knew this room might be a mess because of Matt and his mental health messes.

"You should open a window." Nick try to talk to Matt like he always was talking to him when Matt was on the room. "Fuck off, Nick." Matt said under the blanket, Nick went to the window and opened it, finally the light is back on again.

"For what it's worth to be annoying?" Matt yelled at Nick, the attitude wasn't something new to Nick, or Chris, or even Olivia, but Nick couldn't stand it, Nick wanted to make sure his brother okay, and all Matt tried to do is to argue and pushed him away, because olivia is gone.

"Matt, if you'll talk with me with this attitude, it's will end up really bad" Nick said to his younger brother. "Fuck it, I know, I'm sorry." Matt said and sat up on the bed next to Nick.

"What's going on, Matt? It's so unlike you, you wasn't like that since highschool." Nick said, the worry eyes that Nick was having right now lied on Matt's face like Matt was sick in the head. "I'm fine," Matt cleared his throat. "No, come on." Nick sighed at the boy in front of him. "It's just, I am missing her, but.. I'm the one who finished our conversation with I'm done and fuck off and let her leave and never coming back to me again." Matt said it,

the sound of his voice was sound a little drunk, even when Matt wasn't drinking, Nick was thinking of this a little bit too much for now.

He wasn't even sure if Matt will do the same things he said he will stay away from them, the fear Nick had in his body that his brother will spilt out of his mind and do whatever he wants and eventually will hurt himself, was triggered by Matt's actions.