𝟎𝟎𝟖, half of me

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 out of the building, with her white dress, she was dressed up as a bride, and now she looked like her wedding was the most heartbreaking thing she could have ever seen

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 out of the building, with her white dress, she was dressed up as a bride, and now she looked like her wedding was the most heartbreaking thing she could have ever seen. Well, in some ways it was. It's was the most heartbreaking part in her life.

He kissed his best friend, and her friend, in the same breath. She didn't knew from what she was more hurt, the fact he kissed her in front of him and was doing it in purpose, or the fact her friend was the one to kiss him back, like she crave it most of the time he was hers.

Everyone in the room stood there in silence, looking between them and about Matt and Madelyn who stood next to each other, not talking. Matt's eyes were red and sleepy, and his breath got so thick. Madelyn had to do something, but she couldn't anything except of looking at Matt and back down at the ground.

"I'll go talk to her." Madelyn said, finally functioning with the movement of her lags.

"What was that matt." Chris grabbed Matt's arm and pulled him aside to a group of people, Nick try to make everyone go back to the party and not to be with their attention on his brother.

"What?" Matt said, sniffing his breaths. "Are you sick? You kissed Madelyn, in front of Olivia." Anna stepped in. "Well, she started it." Matt took one more cup of red-bell he found next To him. "Stop. You acting like a sick person. Take it down." Chris yelled, throwing the cup away from Matt's hands.

"Or what?" Matt try to get closer to Chris. "Matt, look at me." Madison yelled at him. "Are you still in love with Olivia?" She asked him, softly, his eyes were red, fully red. "Is she still in love with me?" He asked back, raising his eyebrows at the girl who dressed as an angel.

"I- i don't know." She replied. "Exactly." Matt bite his bottom lip. "If she was, she wasn't bringing him here." He said, pointing at the guy who stood next to the doorway and looked at everyone except the group of people who looked at him. "Dylan?" Anna asked.

"Whoever." Matt sighed. "She is not dating him, or wanting to. He is here to make you jealous." Madison said to Matt, explaining him about the plan Olivia had made for Matt. "I don't give a fuck Madison, she can fuck off. I'm done." He said, walking away, Chris try to grab his hand again. "Fuck off chris!" Matt pushed him away on the table.

Chris try to follow Matt to wherever he went, but Anna grabbed his arm and pulled him next to her. "Let him relax. He will be okay." She whispered to Chris, letting his brother go.

✫彡

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 stop the crying, she was to hurt, to broken to speak, or to say something. She was so angry and scared she lost the love of her life for good.