Pizza Pit

"It all started with a scratch."

"The moon was full like a big pie of pizza, and that can only mean one thing..."

"Pizza week!" Raph harmonizes as the group jumps onto building.  "Pizza week!" Leo sings in a higher note. "Pizza week!" Donnie sings with them. "Pizza week!" Mikey sings and the group lands safely on a rooftop. 

"Pizza week!"

The brothers harmonizes together. "And scene." Donnie said to them. "Oh thank the gods." Jesse said to herself happy that they will stop saying Pizza week. "Everybody, set your stomachs to I'm not stopping till I explode. It's time we get out pizza on." Raph said to them with determination. "Get ready for the delicious flavors and complex emotions of our first stop! And my personal favorite, Lou Mike Tony's Pizza!" Mikey said to them while pointing at the building but it crashes and sinks into the ground. 

"NOOOO!!!!"

Mikey screams and he fells on his knees making Tasneem run over to him. "Where'd it go?" Raph asks them confused. "I think it's closed." Leo said to them while Tasneem rubs Mikey's shell. "My phone says it's open until ten." Donnie said to them. "Very helpful Donnie." Cheyenne said to him sarcastically. "Who would do this? Why pizza supreme in the sky? Why do you test us like this?" Mikey yelled while throwing his arms up. "Why aren't you guys more upset?" Mikey asks them while looking at his group and Mikey's brothers start talking at the same time.

"I'm very sad."

Donnie said to him making Cheyenne looks at him. "You didn't like Lou Mike Tony's?" Mikey asks them making Donnie walk over to him and he puts his arm around Mikey. "I found a bug once and that's really it for me." Donnie said to him making Mikey sob. "Oh, Mikey." Tasneem said to him while she rubs his tears away. "Okay now that we've all moved on, let's get us some of my favorite Tony Lou's Pizza." Donnie said and like Mikey's building, the pizzeria crashes and sinks. 

"No, no, no, no!!!"

"NOOOOO!!!!"

Donnie and Mikey screams at the same time. "I only pretended to care when it happened to Mikey's favorite pizza place.. but now that it's happened to me. I hurt." Donnie wailed with his eyes going huge making Mikey hug Donnie. "Both our favorites were sinkholed. This is the worst pizza week ever!" Mikey yelled. "Don't be babies about it." Jamey said to them.

Later in the tank, Donnie is standing over a conspiracy board while a triggered Mikey is gripping a blankie with Tasneem rubbing his shell. "To lose one pizza place is New York real estate, but to lose two pizza places is a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top! What do Lou Mike-Tony's and Tony Lou's Pizzeria have in common?" Donnie asks them. "Besides both being pizza places?" Jesse asks him. "Exactly! They're both pizza places, but not just any pizza places. Two of our favorite pizza places!" Donnie said to them while Cheyenne stare at Donnie looking like he is losing his mind right now. "And what's the key thing they have in common?!" Donnie asks while pointing at Raph. "Uh...besides having the same name but in different order?" Raph said to him. "Do you think that's important?!" Donnie asks him while writing it down in his notebook. "No." Jamey said to him making Donnie threw the notebook away. "Whatever. It's us." Donnie said to them while he points at the picture of themselves as 1987, 2012, 2003 turtles with them adding to the list. "We are the link between all these places! Ergo, whoever's behind this isn't only after pizza. They're after us. And clearly, we all know that it's Pizzasaurus-the evil spawn of the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot!" Donnie yelled as he shows them a picture of the monster.

 And clearly, we all know that it's Pizzasaurus-the evil spawn of the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot!" Donnie yelled as he shows them a picture of the monster