𝟮𝟯 | 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘜𝘗𝘗𝘠 (𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘈 𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘕)

"I'm not obliged to tell you." I pulled my hand away from his. My face stern and cold, Dabi frowned and got in my way, blocking my only exit.

"I'm not leaving you alone. Let me come with you atleast."

'This bastard...' I groaned, and then an idea popped into my head. I started side stepping to trick him- his face only had disbelief in it and I could almost laugh at how bamboozled he looked.

Finally catching him off guard by tricking him- I got past him easily.

This was in vain, because now be was tailing me like a lost puppy. He didn't grab me or anything, just followed.

This went on for a few more minutes until....

"Could you stop that?! Stop following me." I jabbed a finger at his chest- I couldn't really see his expression since he covered himself up already. But I swear I can imagine a smug grin on his face.

Why would I imagine that?

I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Don't take another step." I huffed and turned around, stomping away. It was going fine really, until I heard a scraping annoying noise which was unpleasant to my ears.

I quickly turned around-

And I almost regret it.

How is he doing that?

I took one step back, and to my horror he scrapes his shoes across the floor and doesn't lift his foot to take another step. My jaw dropped in absolute disbelief. How does one even think of this?

"I-? What?! This is ridiculous! Stop following me!" I whipped back around and started moving forward again- but this time.

He was right Infront of me, his back facing me.

"Excuse me?"

"You told me not to follow you, so now you're following me." He answers confidentally

Now I wasnt imagining this, because this time I knew he had some stupid grin on his face. And oh dear I'd love to wipe it off with a dirtied rag or better yet wipe it off by scrubbing his face on cement.

"Get off my case!" I shoved past him as rudely as possible, walking away from his puzzled figure.

Why does he act so innocent!

Dabi looked taken aback for a second before rushing up to me again, the sound of his footsteps are enough to tick me off even more.

"I just want to make sure you're not doing dumb shit around here. Okay? I'm only looking out for you, so don't mind me... I'm just an imagination.." He rambled, his hands spreading out to imitate a rainbow.

"No you're a nightmare." Was what I wanted to say.

This interaction went out of the rails I expected it to go on.

Dabi didn't leave me alone for another hour, and the clock was ticking. Eugene was waiting, and I didn't want him to.

.
.

"I know what you want."

I suddenly blurted out amidst the awkward silence between us. Dabi looked at me curiously,

Gosh it's like he was a different man from that warehouse.

He knows that something was off, he feels tension. His turquoise eyes searched in mine, and as a human being - he recognizes anger. Dabi sits up on the couch, leaving his slumped position.

I wanted to tell him.

That I know.

"I know where Eugene is." His eyes widened, it's what I expected; genuine surprise. I realised,