𝟭𝟵 | 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘉𝘐 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚.. 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘞𝘒𝘚?

Despite the fact that I went to bed so late, I woke up early for some odd reason. I groaned as a mild headache bothered me at the same time. I grumpily rubbed my head,

'Damn.. I'm not sick am I..?' I quickly placed a hand on my neck and forehead to check for symptoms. It wasn't hot so that gave me a relief, I really didn't want to get sick again, especially at this time.

"Did Dabi leave..?" I mumbled to myself, lifting my head from the sheets to check the couch.

This was in vain, my view was still hazy. My eyes were still clouded with the need to sleep, and any second they could shut. I rubbed my eyes and my vision cleared,

A faint figure on the couch, softly heaving up and down.
"He's still there..." I whispered, I plopped back unto the bed. And I shut my eyes,

Unfortunately for me, even though my system was tired - the back of my mind ushered me to grab my phone and mindlessly scroll through it.

Despite the curiosity, I simply glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table..

'4 AM....'

I sighed, turning on my other side changing positions and snuggling into the sheets deeper. "I'll just sleep some more..." My mouth mumbled quietly.

.
.

I haven't fallen asleep, and I was actually about to grab my phone but my actions were paused. Because I heard Dabi get up.

It wasn't anything special, he probably got up and stretched as I heard, and silently yawned.

The balcony glass door, slid against the frame to be opened, and I heard the surpressed footsteps that stepped out, and then the final slide to close the door.

And just like that he was gone.

.
.

But not this time.

Even though I was in the mood for bed a few minutes ago, I was shaken out of my half asleep state, driven by absolute curiosity.

'Where does Dabi go?'

Unfortunately for him, he ended up with a nosy girl. Me. Will I regret it? Maybe.. I can't help but just not let him off the hook so easily.

Maybe my motives were weak, but something told me to move - maybe it was the universe who pushed me out of bed.

It felt like I was a piece of iron getting attracted to magnet, which was Dabi. I had to know, to see whether he suffered. And if the heavens permit, I could help him..

'This time I'm going to help him.'

I know, I'm stubborn. That idea still hasn't left me.

I sucked in a breathe as I bended a stream of water to my handy bottle, just in case for any emergency.

I've been practicing, like using it to fetch some stuff or just making it dance around, in ways where it was elegant and not uncoordinated - Where it was controlled and I was the one in charge.

Sometimes when I could go out in the morning, I trained harder in a secluded area. It's not big, but atleast I learnt something new.

I didn't waste any time and followed after his steps, clumsily. As soon as I stepped out I pathetically almost tripped - nonetheless I picked myself back up and went on, using the thin layer of moisture on the ground to make my feet move faster.

I could see Dabi's silhouette in the distance, I just have to follow quietly....

I slid behind a wall, and peaked out to see where he was headed..