𝟮𝟰 | 𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛 𝘝𝘖𝘐𝘊𝘌

In the blink of a second, the two were terrifyingly already close to me - my reflex finally got back and I swung my arm to the right, the harsh force of water pushing both of them back.

"Fuck-!"

I gawked at the impact I've caused, I just sent two villains against the wall.. I'll call the least insane one 'Jean' and the other one that seems to have no self awareness 'Bob'...

Bob coughed, shoving a few pieces of cement off of him - a firing glare in his eyes, he looked like he was gonna come at me in any second. Whilst Jean remained calm and collected, he dusted the dirt off of his attire.

'What a nerd..' I thought to myself.

"You made one damn mistake woman! Kekeke.. such a coincidence!" Bob cackled mischievously, but I didn't know what he meant by coincidence.

A vein must have appeared on my temple from how irritated I was - his voice was like a high pitched taunt coming from a kindergartener.

The stream of water that floated around me, flew to my fist - freezing it into an large icicle, like a sword. Though I physically looked brave, I was mentally pissing myself - and spiritually, I was a maniac.

There was no way I'd win in a 2v1 with a single piece of ice, let alone against two skilled fighters. I hoped that they wouldn't see how much my hands were shaking, and how on edge I was.

Any move from them is enough to make me flinch and start throwing hands like a lunatic.

But I have to keep cool....

I steadied my breathe and prepared my stance, my feet ached, and my fingers shivered. Any moment now, they'd charge and come running at me. And when they do, I should be ready.

I should be...

They're coming.

I should be....!

They raised their weapons -

I'm not ready!

I shielded my face with my arms defensively, unconsciously freezing the ground with a layer of ice out of nowhere.

"THE HELL-!" Jean hissed, almost slipping but he pressed on. Meanwhile Bob was no more- knocked right out against the wall again.

"I'm so gonna get fired..."

I mentally panicked, Jean was bolting towards me like some mad man and I had no idea what to do. My eyes froze in fear as I watched his blade increasingly get closer and closer to my face.

'Is this it..?'

Fear froze me in place.

But something changed in me.

I gasped and quickly dodged the attack, gliding smoothly against the ice. I groaned making haste, Jean whipped his head around to me anger evident in his eyes - he charged at me once again, and I was left no choice but to dodge him.

Over, and over again.

The fight was getting stretched, reasonably irritating myself and probably him too. I needed to find a way to get out.

By this time, the both of us had already adapted to the slippery nature of the ice and glided across it as if it was nothing. Jean was focused, and so was I.

I scanned the area, careful not to get slashed by his blade.

I swiftly took the upper hand - dropping low catching him off guard and kicking his leg, knocking his balance out. He growled as he fell on his backside, sliding a little bit on the ice.

'Final thing...'

My hands quickly got to work and melted the surrounding ice, the melted water grabbing his figure in the blink of an eye. I internally cheered for myself when I froze the water back into ice. Trapping him in his place.

I panted heavily.

The way his figure was frosted, covered in a layer of ice. His face of sheer shock frozen in time.

.

Walking away from the cold statue, I went over to Bob's body at the sidelines. As I went over I stretched my limbs, rolling my shoulders and whatnot.

I grabbed Bob's ID card and walked up to the gate. I scanned the ID, confident and ready for the next step.

[INVALID: FINGERPRINT MISSING]

.
.

Excuse me?

I never planned to hurt anyone seriously, maybe a few bruises or cuts would do. Infact I'm in no state of mind to be able to do such a thing.

But as I creeped closer to this, unconcious body.

An idea enters my mind.

He was out cold, he most definitely banged his head hard against the wall when he fell.

If I cut it off, he wouldn't feel the pain can he?

If anything, he should be glad he's unconcious. He doesn't have to see what I'm about to do.

As I come even closer, my hand digs into the my pocket, slipping a knife out. I kneeled infront of his injured body and took his hand in mine ever so gently.

My fingertips traced over the skin softly. My eyes examining the features of his hand, nails, cuticles... And then I reached his wrist.

I held his wrist tightly, and placed the blade on it. It was light, I wasn't pressing it.

I sat there for a long time. Wondering if this was normal.

.
.
.

Eugene is waiting.

I shut my eyes and forced my blade into the flesh.

_

The gate opened, the screen spoiled with red. I hold his severed hand in mine, my clothes stained with a dark velvet. My knife in it's case, messy and in my pocket.

I believe it was the right thing to do.

As I stumbled down the hallway, I felt sinful.

Evil.

The same as those villains I hated so much.

Never in my life did I imagine. But I want to fool myself, into thinking that whatever I did now was right.

The cold skin against my own warm one sent shivers down my spine.

As I was about to reach another door, a hesitant voice calls out.

.
.

"Y/n?"

The voice would echo throughout the corridor. It's tone so soft, gentle and smooth. But so worried. The way my name fell off of this person's tongue -

And it would call for me so sweetly that I was pulled out of my thoughts.

Oh to be called like this everyday.

My neck slowly turns, and I come face to face with the owner of the voice.

‧₊˚✩ೀ⋆。⑅

🌝: I HATE HOW IM WRITING RECENTLY BYE WHAT✋🏻✋🏻
short one cuz I'm busy af(I'm getting spanked by my physics exam)