alex x yn part 22

trigger warnings: alcohol and tobacco depictions

there are a dozens of other people scattered around the room, either on couches with cups of coffee or milling around and making small talk. the lobby was a popular place in this apartment, which is unusual because people who live in apartments typically keep to themselves. there were a lot of parties and get-togethers here.

now that you think about it, allen had never been at any. neither had a lot of the residents though, you only went because you always managed to go somewhere the same time they were happening and then get pulled into it by some overly social stranger.

you're leaning against a window in the back corner, where the light barely manages to reach. you're pretty sure no one even knows you're here, so shrouded in darkness.

a car pulls into the parking spot directly facing the window, its headlights shining in your peripheral vision. you turn and recognize it, it's alexs car. without moving, you watch as allen gets out of the passenger seat. lights in the car turn on as he opens the door, illuminating alex in the drivers seat.

your heartbeat quickens as you see allen, walking through the doors.

suddenly, you become hyper aware of everything going on around you. the girls across the room deliberately bending over the pool table with their hair laid to one side in attempts to expose their neck, the way a bleach blonde hair man had his hand slowly trailing down his girlfriends thigh while talking to people on the couch across from them.

it was all about who was the most attractive and who could grab the first guy they could find and bring them to their bed, and allen was standing in the middle of it all.

as he pulled his glasses off and hooked them on his shirt collar, something in his eyes looked different.

you look back out into the parking lot, where alex is now leaned against the side of his car with one hand in his pocket, gently breathing a smoke into the air. he leans his head back and the streetlight catches on his hair and eyes.

he keeps his head back and you think he's looking at the stars until you see his eyes brimming with tears.

you suck in a soft breath, watching a single tear fall down along his leather jacket as he tips his head back down.

"well aren't you a looker," your attention is shifted and you see a girl, who lives a few rooms over room you, walking up to allen and running her finger along his chest.

you start to roll your eyes, but the cuts on your face begin to burn again as if reminding you that allen is not a good person.

"why haven't i seen you 'round here yet?" she continues.

"i stay in my apartment a lot," he absentmindedly responds, looking in your direction.

you sink down further in your chair in attempts to hide, but with the darkness and the cover of the table in front of you, he seems to completely miss you.

he smiles at the girl and quickly kisses her cheek, then walks directly toward you.

camera girl {alex turner x femme reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara