alex x yn part 15

trigger warnings: alcohol and tobacco depictions, mention of slight physical abuse, verbal abuse

"excuse me? and i need to talk to you about something-" now that alex is gone, you can focus on being mad at allen.

"why did he think he could walk his ass into my apartment and start fucking YELLING AT YOU?"

at his words your mouth gapes in shock, then turns into a laugh.

"allen sit down right now," you command, pointing to the bar stool that was left halfway in the walkway by him earlier that day.

he reluctantly slumps into the chair, his face twisting in ways that meant "i'm cussing you out in my head right now".

"oh wow look at that," you say, "didn't even have to pull out the chair. maybe because you've left it out, just like you opened every pack of food that i paid for in the pantry, just like you've tripled my water and electricity bills since you got here a few weeks ago. this is not your apartment, you have no rule over who comes in here or not."

his face becomes red with anger. suddenly he stands up, pushing you out of his way that you nearly tumble over in your socks.

"what is this?" he picks up your coffee cup and reaches into the trash when he finds another one. you half expect him to be illiterate, but his face somehow reddens more after reading ana's note.

he throws down the cups, letting the coffee spill all across the countertop and floor. you let out a gasp, but he just makes for the door, stomping his off brand chelsea boots against the wood floor.

you run in front of him, creating a barrier between him and the door.

"excuse me i don't know where you think you're going, but you aren't leaving until you stop acting like you are NINE-YEARS-OLD! get a grip!"

with him this close to you, you can smell his breath and everything mixed in it.

"have you been drinking?"

"no i fuckin haven't get out of the way."

"i'm not letting you go chasing after alex! especially not drunk!"

"i'm not drunk! a few of my mates got drinks i just sat by! get out of the way goddamnit!" he shouts in your face, the whiskey more obvious than ever.

he grabs your hand off from holding the door handle and pries it off so aggressively that you feel your knuckles pop. pushing past you and slamming the door, his smell lingers in the room. alex had about a ten minute head start from that wreck.

you run into your room and grab your phone, finding matt's contact.

he picks up after a few rings.

"hey."

"matt do you know where alex is? he came 'round mine i need to know where he is now," you nearly shout, your voice shaking.

"why, what happened? he told me he was just going home after the shoot but if he went to yours first then i really have no clue where he really is," he replies.

you let out a groan.

"yn, i would call him."

"no. he won't answer if i do. i got mad at him he's gonna blame himself then go drink himself mad," you realize it as the words leave your mouth, "matt thanks i'll call you back!"