She gets up and curls up on the couch. I know she's still not liking this. I put on my shoes as I'm already dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I squat down in front of her and she's reading her book not looking at me.

"I'll be back in an hour, okay?"

She just nods and I lean up to kiss her cheek. She turns and grabs my face kissing me hungrily, and I see stars. I can feel myself getting hard as her tongue invades my mouth. I groan and she knows that means I'm getting too worked up so she pulls away.

"Fuck.." I whisper with my eyes still closed. She starts rubbing my cheek with her thumb to make me look at her.

"Sorry just wanted you to know what you'd be missing." She smiles patting my cheek now. I just nod like an idiot.

"See you in an hour." I finally get out and I lean down kissing her belly like I always do when I leave them.

~~~~

I ring the doorbell and Margot answers the door. "Easton? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you and I didn't want to do it over the phone." I say and she nods opening the door more allowing me to come in.

"Where's Spencer?"

"She's out with Cameron."

Fuck..Cameron never really liked me but I'm not sure why. Luckily he's not here. She walks past me to the kitchen where she's cleaning up breakfast.

"What do you want to talk about Easton?"

"Margot, what's going on? Why would you want to take Spencer away from me for two months?"

"Well I wasn't going to leave her here without seeing me for two months and you have started your own little family so I thought it wouldn't matter if you saw her or not."

There it is, the "new family" excuse. I knew it would come out eventually.

"Come on Margot you know that's bullshit! I have not left Spencer out of this whole process and Lizzie has been nothing but amazing with her. Spencer has been so excited about her little brother."

She scoffs, "Oh I know she hasn't stopped talking about it."

I can see the hurt in eyes she tries to cover it with anger but after these 6 years of knowing her I've learned her tells. It makes me feel guilty because I put off having more kids with her because I was so focused on my career and we were so happy with Spencer.

"She's five Margot, you know she's gonna be excited talking about it. I'd have to hear it if you'd gotten pregnant with Tom. I would never take her away for two months."

"Oh really?! Even if you got traded? You wouldn't fight me?"

I pause can't even imagine getting traded but I would retire if that ever happened.

"No, I'd retire I've had a great career. I even have been thinking about retiring after my injury. She needs to see us both in a regular basis."

She freezes at my confession, "You're retiring?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I've been thinking about it and they always need more commentators. But that's not the point. You didn't forget to tell me about her parent teacher conference. You wanted an excuse to blind side me with this. All because you're jealous of Elizabeth?"

She doesn't answer me and I can see her eyes getting watery. I come around the counter and pull her into a hug. She wraps her around my waist and I hear her sobbing.

"I'm sorry Margot. I didn't want to hurt you like this."

She pulls away but we don't move apart I wipe her tears away. "If I didn't cheat on you with Tom would I have had a chance?"

I take a deep breath, I don't know if she would've. "I don't know, she always owned a part of my heart. I just thought that when you and I got together I finally moved on but when I saw her after that game my heart stopped and pulled towards her. But I would've tried to forget her for you and Spencer because I do love you Margot."

That's when she kisses me, but I stop her. She is crying again, "Please E..." She says kisses me again and I grab her by the shoulders stopping her.

"No. I'm sorry Margot, I can't." I say kissing her forehead and backing away to the opposite side of the kitchen.

"You're right I'm sorry

"You're right I'm sorry. But this doesn't change that I'm taking Spencer with me."

"I know. I'm not playing and Lizzie isn't filming. She has a place in Atlanta. So we are coming down there as well. I want to have her with me during the times you're filming."

"Fine, she misses you a lot when she's here."

"She misses you when she's with me." I look at the time and it's getting close to the time I need to be back before Lizzie sends the dogs after me.

"I got to get back. Thank you Margot. I truly am sorry for hurting you."

"Me too, you weren't the only one who did something wrong."

With that I leave and not excited that I have to tell Lizzie that Margot kissed me.