Random

HI IM BACK! SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS CHAPTER EARLY, I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY ISSUES AND SCHOOL I ALSO HAVE AN EXAMINATION TOMORROW! SO... YEAH... ALSO I NAMED THIS CHAPTER 'RANDOM' CUZ IT JUST POPPED OUT OF MY HEAD WHILE WRITING THIS SHIT..

-<•^•>-

4 Months have passed about you and Lucifers relationship, Charlie still doesn't know about your relationship with Lucifer and Lucifer wants it to keep it that way because he still wasn't ready to tell her about it.

You were walking down the hall when suddenly someone yelled your name "M/N!" You then turned to look who yelled your name, it was Krazy, he looked afraid of something or someone you felt like someone was watching him.
"Do you wanna hang out?" He said looking at you with a nervous smile, you wanted to decline the invitation because all the months he stayed here was him pranking the staff and residents at the hotel, but something was off so you accepted the invitation "Sure." You two walked down to the lobby while walking you two had a small conversation

"So... Are you and the king a thing now??" He asked with a smug look on his face.

You paused and blushed at the question, "W-wha... No o-of course n-not..."

"Don't believe you, but i promise I'll keep your relationship a secret." He smiled and giggled.

"Thanks..."

"No prob!" he replied.

"I heard you can change genders..." You randomly pointed that out.

"Uhhh, yeah i can." He replied and turned to his female form.

"How though?" You asked knowing that only angels or fallen angels can switch their genders.

"Don't really know!"

-<•^•>-

You and Krazy sat down on the couch to get to know more about each other, Cherri was on her phone, Angel was flirting with Husk, Nifty was chasing the bugs while laughing maniacally, and Alastor was reading a newspaper.

*Knock*
*Knock*

Someone was knocking on the door, Angel got up to open it and suddenly closed the door before the person could speak. "Princess!" He yelled with a shocked look on his face, you looked curious of what's going on and you stand up to go to the door and opened it you saw a man that looked alot like Adam, you closed the door with a shocked look on your face.
Charlie went to the door and opened it while Vaggie was behind her holding her spear, Krazy or Vinx teleported next to Charlie and saw a man.
"A-adam?!" Charlie was shocked that he was alive,
"Hey bitch missed me?~" He asked with a smug look on his face, he then noticed Vinx in his female form and said "Hey babe~" he said with a flirty tone, Vinx looked at him in disgust and said "Yeah, NO." He then teleported to the kitchen away from Adam, "Okay Adam, how are you alive?" Vaggie asked him with her spear pointing it to Adams neck, "Chill Vagina, I actually don't fucking know." "It's Vaggie you piece of shit." Charlie asked her girlfriend if she could kindly put her Angelic spear down away from Adam.

"What are you doing here Adam?" She asked him with a nervous smile, "I'm here to redeem myself because i want to go back to heaven." He replied with a sassy tone and he then noticed you, "Looks like Mr. Good Boy is here." He teased, "Oh shut the fuck up Adam! At least i didn't die to a little demon!" You yelled at him pointing at Nifty who had a knife while smiling like a crazy person, Adam backed up and ran "GET THAT FUCKING BITCH AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed while Nifty was chasing him "Stab! Stab! STAB!" Nifty laughing at Adam trying to kill him again.
Lucifer walked out of the kitchen with Vinx, the two saw Nifty chasing Adam and Vinx suddenly yelled Nifty's name "NIFTY! that's enough Nifty, i think you've got him enough..."
Nifty stopped chasing Adam and went to kill the bugs instead, "Thanks babe~" Adam flirted with Vinx, "Fuck off bitch." Vinx replied with a disgusting look on his face and turned to his male form or his original form and Adam was flabbergasted "What?" Vinx looked at him with confusion.
"You were a Man?!" Adam was shocked by this and Vinx just rolled his eyes and went to his room, Adam was just standing there still in shocked that he was flirting with a Man. Licifer let out a giggle and Adam noticed this and yelled at him angerly "Shut up! Wife stealer!" The short king looked at him with a smirk, Alastor was enjoying this (of course) and stand up to talk to you.

Alastor walked over to you and said "Well dear, how was your talk with my dear friend?" He asked with a smile as always, "It was fine, until Adam here came to the hotel" you looked at Lucifer and Adam arguing while Charlie tries to stop them. Alastor was worried for his friend because he was acting weird to him and not telling what was wrong with him, you looked back at Alastor and you saw worried look on him but he still kept his smile, "Don't worry Alastor! I'll make sure to ask Vinx what's going on!" You said and Alastor nodded and smiled at you he patted your head and went off to his room to go and Broadcast.

-<The next day>-

You woke up and looked at the clock and it was 10:00 you remembered that you and Vinx had a plan today, and you had to go and have a haircut and a new outfit, you quickly took a shower and put on your everyday outfit and made your way to the elevator, you pressed the button and waited for the elevator. The elevator stopped and you saw Lucifer In the elevator you walked in having a little blush on your face and looked away to avoid eye contact with the king, "Your late to get up Darling~" he teased you and gave you a smile, you looked at him and smiled back "I couldn't sleep last night.." "Oh and why is that?" "Nightmares..." Lucifer nodded as a reply and noticed that you were in a hurry and asked you "Why are you in a hurry my darling boyfriend?~" you jumped and turned into a tomato, "I have a walk to go to..." You replied, the elevator door opened and you quickly kissed Lucifer on the cheek and went to the kitchen took a piece of bread and took Vinx wrist dragging him outside the hotel.