The Clown Overlord

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT YOU AND MY OC HAVING A BOYS DAY OR A HANG OUT DAY! ALSO THIS WILL PROBABLY CONTAIN MY OC'S BACKSTORY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

-<•^•>-

You and Vinx went to the middle of the pride ring, "I think we should go to the... Uhh... Uh-huh..." You tried to understand the map of the whole pride ring, Vinx noticed that you were struggling and he giggled and took the map off of your hand and read it. "How about we go to the mall to give you a new haircut and clothes?" Your eyes lit up and nodded happily with what Vinx said, you and the Overlord went to the mall to shop for some clothes and have a new haircut.

-<At the mall>-

You and Vinx searched for some new clothes for you to wear, "M/n, what if we have a contest." "Hm..?" "A contest! A fashion contest! We'll have a fashion contest! Whoever finds the best clothes for you wins!" You looked at him and nodded but then questioned him "Who's going to be the judge?" Vinx thought about it for a minute then said "Wait..." He summoned a demon that he owns, "What the fuck?!" He then looked at Vinx and said "You! Why am i here?!" "You, are going to be the judge!" The Demon looked confused and asked "Say what now?" "You're going to be the judge?" "The judge of what?" Vinx smiled and said "THE JUDGE FOR OUR LITTLE CONTEST!" "Wait you summoned me here to judge your little contest with this?" The Demon said pointing at you, "Yep!" The Demon sighs and decides to just go with it.

You and Vinx went to find the clothes, You looked for an outfit that you really want to wear and Vinx was already done and was waiting for you at the dressing room. You finally finished and saw Vinx was waiting for you, "Finally you're done, haha" "Funny..." You rolled your eyes and went in the dressing room to put on the outfit that he gave you.

Vinx gave you this outfit:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And you gave him this:

The Demon chose you to be the winner of the contest, you kept what Vinx gave you and he did too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Demon chose you to be the winner of the contest, you kept what Vinx gave you and he did too. Vinx gave the Demon a goodbye and went to you, "So, why don't we go eat?" "Sure Vinx, but after that let's go to Lulu world."
You two went to a cat cafe and ate there.

The Fallen Seraphim (Lucifer x male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें