Will you be my boyfriend?

You woke up having a headache you turned to the right to see Lucifer sleeping beside you, you looked surprised that Lucifer was sleeping beside you and you let him sleep a bit more, you blushed a little and you got out of bed and went to the lobby to see Charlie was talking to someone you approached them. "Sweetcheeks, who's this?" You asked her, "Oh! This is Krazy a The Clown Demon, he said he would like to help me run the hotel." She explained, "Hi nice to meet you!" He said shaking your hand, "H-hi? So... Why do you want to help Charlie's hotel?" You asked, "Oh, well pretty simple i just wanted to do something good for once." He replied with a creepy smile, "Okay... Do you know Alastor?" You asked to change the subject, "Why of course!" He replied then suddenly Alastor appeared behind him and tapped Krazy's Shoulder, "Ah! What the fuck?!" He yelled, "Krazy, my dear what are you doing here?" He asked him with a huge smile on his face, "Im here to help!" He replied, Alastor giggled at him "What's funny?" He asked, "Well dear i wouldn't expect you to help the hotel sonce you kill demons for fun." Alastor replied, you looked at Krazy with a shocked look 'Great another one...' you thought, "Uh, Krazy why don't we go and have a tour..." Charlie said pushing him to the elevator and Alastor followed them. Lucifer came down and walked straight to you, "Darling?" He asked with a tired face, "Oh Luci, your awake!" You replied, "Do you remember what you said last night?" Lucifer asked you still looking tired, "No? Why? Did i say something stupid?" You replied looking concerned about what the hell you said, "You said you love me..." "W-what?" "You. Said. You. Love. Me." Lucifer repeated and you looked like a tomato, "Oh...OH! I... Uh... Why would you bring that up?" You stuttered and asked, "Did you mean it?" He asked and you looked at him confused, 'shit, looks like the cat's out of the bag.' you thought and answered "Y-yes i did mean it." You blushed, Lucifer took your hand and dragged you to an empty room so no one could hear what you two were talking about.

"Darling." He said leaning in to kiss you, "hm-" you got cut off by Lucifer kissing your lips, Lucifer broke the kiss and asked "Will you be my boyfriend?", You nodded and Lucifer smiled and left you in the room.

_____________________________

I'm tired because it's my dads birthday today and we went swimming, so I'm leaving this chapter short.

Also if y'all are wondering who the hell is Krazy, He is my OC and he is a clown demon and an Overlord.

Here's a pic:

Full form:

Author out-