Android 21:I'll rip you to shreds!
21 charges at rildo,who simply smiles.They two clash and fly off of the lookout.The rest of the Z-fighters run to Ben,nappa lifts Ben off his feet and hangs his arm over his shoulder.
Vegeta:What do we do?
Frieza:We need to crush them from both sides.I,cooler, and piccolo will go deal with Kami's long lost cousin,everyone else help the Android.
The team nods,Ben taps Nappa's shoulders as he lets Ben down.
Ben:Alright guys,let's go save my dad.
Piccolo:Right!
The first group splits off and flies towards Kami.The other group flies above to rildo and 21.
Kami finally recovers and awaits the next attack,he closes his eyes and concentrates. Chasm appears right in front of him and throws a punch,but Kami dodges.Kami counters with a punch and sends chasm flying backwards.Chasm looks back at Kami as the two stare off.
Kami:You've gotten stronger.How?
Chasm:My little secret.
Chasm and Kami continue to stare off,the small group arrives next to kami.
Chasm:Oh,what fun.More people have come to help you petey.
Ben:Oh shut up.
Piccolo instantly turns orange and manifests his symbiote,turning into carnage.
Carnage:Come here!
Carnage thrusts towards at chasm,but to everyone's surprise,chasm puts his hands out and creates an axe of green energy.Chasm quickly floats to the side of carnage and swings down at his arm,cutting it clean off.Carnage steps back in pain,chasm de manifests his weapon and then gut punches carnage,sending him flying.Cooler turns not just into his final form,but his golden form as well.Cooler puts both of his fingers forward and shoots an array of death beams like a machine gun.Chasm looks at the blasts and effortlessly dodges each one,surprising the group.Chasm rushes to cooler and revs his arm back,but before he can throw the punch,Ben and Frieza kick chasm in the chest and send him flying.Chasm recovers and puts his hands forth,a green ball of energy manifests in front of him as he then pulls the blast above him.The blast grows larger and more powerful,chasm throws the powerful blast at the group.Kami steps forth and puts his hands outwards,generating a large blast that overwhelms chasm's blast and envelops him. The energy fades to reveal chasm burnt but still standing.
Chasm:N-not bad Pete.
Kami:Give up,now.
Chasm:Sorry,can't do that just yet.
Chasm suddenly flies upwards into the sky,the group pursues him.Chasm flies right above the clouds and stops.The group arrives in short time.
Chasm:Ah,this i-
Chasm is suddenly hit by a flurry of blows from Kami.Kami was striking at such speeds with such strength the clouds under them parted from the force.Chasm floats back in place,he stares at Kami,who stares back into his soul. Kami was covered in a divine aura and intense heat.
Ben:What is that?
Frieza:That is the "autonomous ultra instinct".
Chasm:Looks like I just can't win huh?
Chasm laughs.Kami powers down and kindly approaches chasm.
Kami:It isn't too late for you Ben,you don't need death or jail time,you need help,help that we can get you.
Chasm:Sorry Pete,but there's just no helping a hollow void.
Suddenly,a portal appears behind chasm,the man goes right through the portal,Kami tries to intervene,but chasm and the portal were gone.

At the lookout
21 throws a detonation ball,but rildo simply grabs the ball and crushes it in his grasp.Goten and Vegeta charge at rildo form behind,but the man turns around and kicks the both of them away.Kuriza puts his fingers forward and launches an array of death beams,the beams pierce through the general's body and leave him full of holes.But to everyone's surprise, rildo's holes close up and regenerate.
Goku:How?
Rildo:I am no organic creature like all of you,I am a machine mutant,created to avenge my people.
Nappa:Avenge this!
Nappa unleashes a bomber DX,but rildo puts his own hand out and launches a powerful blast that completely negates nappa's.
Nappa:Damn!Fine then.
Nappa runs into his evolved blue form as Goku goes into his purple haired form.
Nappa:What are we gonna call that form?
Goku:I actually thought of a name for it,I call it "ultra ego".It doesn't just use my personality as a basis for its abilities,but it also reacts to my desire in a fight.
Vegeta turns into his super saiyan 3 full power state and Goten turns super saiyan blue.
Rildo:This might be fun.
Rildo charges at the group as they all clash,the group is finally overwhelming rildo,pushing him back and injuring him.Rikdo is sent back as Goten and Goku pull their arms back.Goku manifests a purple flaming ball of energy as Goten manifests a bright and sparkling ball of energy.
Goku:KAME-
Goten:HAME
Goten & Goku:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The two throw powerful beams that synchronize together and hit rildo dead on.The energies fade to reveal rildo in bad shape.His entire lower body was gone and he has only his chest,one arm,and his head.Rildo grits his teeth as the two heavily pant.
Goku:Dammit!Almost used all of our energy and he's still standing.
Goten:We screwed up,if he regenerates we won't be able to stay transformed for much longer.
Kuriza:Then let us end this quickly.
Kuriza manifests a powerful ball of energy from his finger.
Kuriza:Death ball!
Kuriza throws the energy ball at rildo,but the machine...just smiles.The ball hits him and explodes,but as the energy and dust begins to fade,the group is overcome with a large pressure.A shiny and metallic large man emerges from the smoke.