Chapter 4.5: The Truth

Start from the beginning

Error Sans cheers Asgoro to save his child while watching his portal TV. The screen changes to Novela Alphys bursting into Undyna's house. She tells Undyna that Asgoro needs her and everyone immediately. Undyna runs into a room where she meets Sin, Asgoro, Novela Dogamy, Novela Dogaressa, and Novela Greater Dog. She asked Asgoro why his rival, Sin, is in the room when he was going to marry Novela Toriel.

He explains that he had no other choice and had to leave their problems aside. His child has been kidnapped, and the group has no clue who it was or what their intentions are, but they need everyone's help to save Novela Frisk. Sin comments that after they find the kid, they will fix their pending business.

Ink Sans: It's starting to get intriguing.

Error Sans: YES, I'M AWARE OF THAT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Novela Dogamy tells Asgoro that he and Novela Dogaressa can track down where those miserable people are hiding. Novela Dogaressa says they can use their noses to track down Novela Frisk. Needless to say, Asgoro is impressed. He tells them to take him and Sin to his child immediately.

The scene changes again to an abandoned factory. Inside the factory, two goons are guarding Novela Frisk, who is tied up in a chair. Those two goons Cross and X-Chara.

 Those two goons Cross and X-Chara