Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.

Начните с самого начала

“Why?”, both Shivika and Riya asked together in surprise, then Anokhi sat on the bed and said, “Because I am not able to find my dress. Today’s theme is red and I had a red coloured dress but I am not able to find it anywhere. I don’t know where it has gone? So how will I come?”

“Oh, it’s such a small thing. You should have told us this earlier. I will bring a dress for you right now.”, Shivika said and came out.

When Shobha and Surekha saw her coming out alone, Shobha asked her, “You are coming alone, where are Anokhi and Priya?”

Rishabh, who was sitting a little distance away, saw Shivika coming alone, the same question came to his mind.  Even though his eyes were on the phone, his ears were eager to hear Shivika's answer.

Shivika said, “ Shobha aunty, your daughter-in-law is refusing to come to the party.”

“ Why ?” Shobha and Surekha asked together in surprise. Rishabh also frowned. Shivika said smilingly, “ Because she doesn’t have clothes. She is saying that she had a red coloured dress but she can’t find it and the theme of the party is red. She doesn’t have any other red dress except that dress. That is why she says that she won’t come.”

Rishabh became suspicious after listening to Shivika, as if he has been caught stealing. Actually, Rishabh had committed the theft. Rishabh had stolen Anokhi’s red dress.

“ But Shivika, you will give her your dress but will your dress fit her? Have you seen her size? Her body is not that of a 20 year old girl but of a 15 year old girl.  ”, Surekha said, then Shivika said putting her hand on her head, “ Oh yes, I forgot this. She will not fit my size. So now. ”

“ Do one thing, you take her to the mall with you with Shivaay and get her a nice dress. ”, Shobha said and Shivika smiled.

She was about to say yes but then her eyes fell on Rishabh. She thought something and said, “ No Shobha aunty, I am ready and I don't feel like going to the mall like this and certainly not with that monkey Shivaay. Please send someone else. ” Saying this she pointed Shobha and Surekha towards Rishabh.

Both Surekha and Shobha understood her gesture and smiled. Surekha said, “ If you will not go then who else will go? Anokhi will not go alone with Shivaay. Rohit has an injury in his hand so he will not be able to go. Didi and I have some work otherwise we would have taken him.  Now there is no one else left in the house.”

She had just finished speaking when Rishabh came to them and without any emotion said to Shobha, “Mom, I have some work. I am going out for a while.” Saying this, he turned and started to leave.

Then Shobha stopped him and said, “Wait a minute Rishabh, do you have too much work?”

Rishabh shook his head in no to her question. Shobha then said, “There is a mall nearby, so will you take Anokhi there and get her a nice dress. She doesn’t have any red colour dress.”

“Absolutely not mom, I am not going to do this. Send her with someone else.”, Rishabh said and then turned to leave, then Shobha held his hand and requested, “Please take her Rishabh, for me. She will not trouble you at all.”

“She doesn’t trouble anyone mom.”, Rishabh said in his mind.

Then Shobha said again, “You will take her, right Rishabh?”

“Fine, I will take her. Send her out quickly. I don’t have much time to waste.  ” , Rishabh said in irritation and went out from there. Seeing him go, Shobha was smiling softly and said in her mind, “ Rishabh, I understand all your cunningness.”

Rishabh was standing near the car and waiting for Anokhi. After some time, Anokhi came out of the mansion with slow steps and stood near the car.

Seeing her standing, the driver opened the back side door of the car for her, but Rishabh said to him, “ I will drive, you go. ”