Rose

It was 7.00 in the morning I was making tea for myself jungkook slept now because he got some urgent work.He was completing it her. There were four seat in his car and we fucked each other on all four then I was tired so he carried me to apartment.

My apartment was very small it's just one master bedroom, small kitchen, dining and living space and in my room also it is small it just has a single bed and it has the biggest closet ever. Actually I turned the room into a closet and my closet into the room. So my favorite part of the apartment are two places. It's a huge closet I have clothes of various brands some are unused , various kinds of jewelry and so much footwear if I start checking my closet it will take me the whole month and I'm addicted to skincare so I made a different section for it. Due to my love in skincare I don't need makeup much and I'm proud of it.

I can afford to get a banglow Or mansion but I'm not interested so I turned it the way I like . I have so many clothes because I love to dress up it gives me confidence so I always try my best to look good. I love the view from my balcony here it's near the Han River so it looks good from my balcony. This apartment is near my office, It is easy to maintain , I can take my cats out to the lake, read books near there and mainly convenience stores really have nice food options so this apartment is literally perfect for me.

As I saw back I saw jungkook sleeping like a baby I smiled and prepared my tea as I'm not here much I don't have food so I thought to go quick grocery run I thought and changed took my wallet came out of closet I saw jungkook waking up.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" I said sat in bed "good morning doll" He said huskily and got up. "Where are you going " He asked rubbing his eyes. He looked cute unlike last night he was the devil. My cute chameleon. "I'm out of groceries so quick run to store" I said smiling at his cute face his hair is messy and it's cherry on top. "Okay I will come with you" He said getting up but I made him sit. "It's okay you take the rest you worked and you didn't sleep so I will get it" I said peaking his lips "no I will come too" He said and got up.

"Jungkook just sleeps I will be back in thirty minutes it's just ten minutes walk and I go walks in the mornings so I'm used to" I tried to convince but he refused to let me go alone. "Okay I won't go we will go after coming from the hospital you take rest" I said assuring "okay now sleep" He said and pulled me as it was a single bed and this devil needed a full bed I slept on him.

"Jungkook let me go" I said pushing but he didn't budge I tried and stopped "sleep doll I know you are tired let's wake up after two hours" He said I was really tired I slept on him and he hugged me tightly.

I feel someone caressing my cheek I saw jungkook looking at me. "Did you sleep well" He asked I just hugged me and said yes. "Get up we have to leave it's 11.00" He said hugging me and getting up carefully. "No I don't want to I'm tired and tomorrow I have work so I will sleep in" I said and closed my eyes.

"You can sleep in the evening early today but we have to move because we have to go to the hospital" He said and I forgot to go to the hospital because of him. "I will freshen up and you use another washroom" I said. I heard him laugh "anything funny" I said . He just got up "yeah I'm already ready" He said I looked and realized he was already prepared. "When did you get ready" I asked he just shrugged it off "first eat breakfast I changed my clothes the old ones are in the dryer so take care afterwards" He said I was shocked he did everything I decided to first fresh up because it's summer and I'm sweating like crazy.

I changed and took a shower and saw jungkook arranged brunch "thank you so much I was starving" I said kissed his cheek and we settled and started to eat then someone knocked so I excused and opened the door.

"Oppa how are you and sorry for troubling you I pulled all nighter so otherwise I would have come by to pick up these my naughty boys " I said and took hugsy and leo in. Namjoon oppa also came in he is my neighbor he works in university as a senior professor he really take care of me . He is my bestest friend ever. He is 28 three years older than me but we get together quite well. He is super genius he is my personal encyclopedia but never ever gets angry at me Or yell at me even after annoying him continuously. I moved in here when I'm 20 I was all alone once in park some guys try to rob me and joon saved me. That's how we met.

When he saved it was almost year after I moved in then as we talked and realize we live in front of each other but we never know so we laughed it off. That's how our friendship started we used have dinner together I was good cook so I always cooked for him but he is good at making ttbeoki I always used to eat we sometime go out for movie, shopping and everything we did together. The best part is neither of us crossed friendship line. It was really a poor friendship. Actually first I had small crush on him. Even though he is bookworm he made good effort in taking care of his physique but soon it faded too.

"You seem busy these days" He asked "yeah I had so many work due to new clothing line launch and I'm commutate my works from other place so it's difficult to manage" I whined. I am serious and never talk much but in front of joon I become baby. He laughed at my complaining "so it's difficult but good luck fighting I'm here because I brought you something" I excitedly said why he just opened door and brought a pink and white rose "thank you for flowers oppa" I said took in "not only that I prepared ttbeoki for you and brought you boba and chocolate" He handed me bag "thank you oppa" I said jumping around I heard someone clearing throat .

I saw jungkook staring at me angrily "oppa meet jeon jungkook he is CEO of KL" I said "nice to meet you Mr. Jeon I'm kim Namjoon rose friend and I'm work as professor" Oppa introduced and extended his hand. But jungkook ignored and sat on table. "Ro I just brought food for two thinking it's just us" Oppa said and I assured him we have extra. In middle this hugsy go near jungkook feet and scratch it. Looking at him hugsy look like he hates jungkook so do leo who is with joon and joon also .

I brought ice pack for him but he refused saying he is okay. I opened the bag and the smell of food hit me I forgot jungkook brought breakfast I started eating ttbeoki straight out of the box oppa just chuckle "eat slowly no one will steal your food" He said but I was too engrossed in food I just nodded and literally inhaling the food. "Don't you want to eat" I asked he just said no I continue . I literally devoured the whole food and drink boba . Now I'm eating chocolate while they are doing dishes.

"Let's get moving" I said taking some extra chocolate. Both said okay at same time. "Oppa I thought you are busy so jungkook is coming" I said but he looked sad "but you can join us more the merier" I said his face lit up and he gone home to get ready. "So which seat he will sit in the car I fucked you on all of them" Jungkook said coming near. "He is literally just friend" I said with cute smile to just distract but he doesn't seem to.

"I don't care doll but when you are with me your all attention should be on me otherwise remember last night" He said kissing and his hand made his way to my dress he pull it up and touched my already wet clit "so already wet for me" He asked "jungkook we really have to go" I tried to convince but it's vain.

"So let me give you quick punishment so you don't dare to look at that motherfucker" He said and pushed his finger inside me until I forgot myself he fucked me with his fingers.

The secret character one is Kim Namjoon he is a professor and Rose neighbor keeps reading to know more

Thank you for reading📖
Please vote