61|➴First Night➴

Start from the beginning

Ayaan sighed and came forward, anyone could say easily that he was crying a moment ago. His eyes were red and wet.

“You want to say something?” Vihaan asked, scrunching his brows at Ayaan.

Ayaan hugged Vihaan, making everyone shocked but Abhimaan smiled at his brother.

“I still don't like you. But Hiya loves you so much. Please try to protect her smile. She is too precious to me”

“I love her too Ayaan. And I'll never do anything to hurt my Hiya, "Vihaan said, coming out from the hug and Ayaan left, nodding his head.

~♥~

“ Can I come to your place anytime I want? “ Divya hiccups and Hiya caressee her younger sister's cheeks lovingly.

“Anytime Baby sister”

“Going to miss you so much di” Divya hugged Hiya tightly and Hiya too felt sad to leave them all.

“I'll miss you too Divya” Hiya kissed Divya's forehead and she went ahead to meet Rehana and Ishani who're standing together at a corner.

“Take care of yourself. Don't fall sick. A little heart is going to beat inside you” Hiya said to Rehana, to which she looked up at Hiya and her lips wobbled.

Hiya pulled her in a hug and patted her hair. “I'm going to miss this pretty soul so damn much and also your handmade food”

“I'll make more cookies and bring them to you in your new home” She said innocently to which Hiya nodded her head happily and kissed her forehead.

Ishani was excited to meet her after everyone but sad too that Hiya is going to leave the house. In those short periods of time she got too attached to Hiya, the sister love she always craved for Hiya filled the place.

“Study well. I want to see you as a successful doctor soon”
Ishani couldn't hold any more and bursted into tears, hugging Hiya tightly.

“Di”

“Shhh…  why are you crying like this, you mad girl? I'm just a phone call away. Hmm..” Hiya patted her back and she looked at her with glossy eyes “you will love me the same right?”

“More than yesterday” Hiya kissed Ishani's forehead too, to which she smiled.

~♥~

“That's it Hiya. Stop crying now” Abhimaan caressed her sister's hair, who's crying in his embrace as all the rituals before the vidaai were done and Vihaan and her new family were waiting for her to leave.

“You know right I don't like to see you crying?” Abhimaan wiped Hiya's cheeks and pulled her cheeks to make her smile.

“Anytime. Just a call. Hmm and your brother will be in front of you no matter how busy I would be”

Hiya nodded her head and looked at her left and right side for Ayaan.

She found Ishani was dragging Ayaan to the gate where everyone was standing to see off Hiya.

Hiya's lips curved into a smile seeing Ayaan after a long time and she ran to him.

Ayaan raised his face and looked at Hiya.
She looked at him and found he was crying for her.
She started hitting his chest “you're bad. You're so bad bhai. I was waiting for you” She hugged Ayaan, who hugged her back and cried silently.