~Chapter 9~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

It was quiet afternoon, with everyone just minding their own business.

Since Nandini was not at home, everyone tried to keep their contact minimum.

Cause there was no one who would stop the fight, if it took place.

While Mayra was cooking lunch in the kitchen, Navya was playing with Aanya while sitting in the living room.

Aadya, who had a holiday that day came down stairs, when she saw Navya and Aanya.

"Hey Aadya, don't you have college today? " Navya asked as Aadya sat in front of her.

"No. Actually I was supposed to, but then classes got cancelled. " Aadya said, shrugging her shoulders.

"By the way, how is college? " Navya asked curiously.

"College is great. It's the best place for me in the world, I have friends there and everything there is just fun. " Aadya said with excitement.

"Why don't you join college? " Aadya asked.

"No... " Navya said. "I mean, Aanya is still a small baby and I can't really leave her alone. "

"You're not leaving her alone. Mayra Di is here, and your daughter is just so sweet, and she adjusts with everyone. " Aadya reasoned.

"I know, but maybe I'll think about it once she grows up a little. Plus, it's not like I never attended college. " Navya said.

"You went to college? " Aadya asked, surprised.

"Yeah, what makes you think I didn't? " Navya questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just that, her age and your age and college age, I don't know.... Don't really go together... " Aadya trailed off.

"I know, I attended it for a month. Then I got pregnant, then I left college. " Navya told, while a single drop fell from her eye.

"Oh my darling! " Aadya said as she pulled her into a hug.

.

"How many times have I told you all? No hug without me. " Mayra said, as she came in living room after finishing her cooking.

"Aww, come her. " They both said opening their arms for her.

They all were hugging each other, when Aanya's laughter brought them about of the reverie.

"Anyways, Aadya, go and give the tiffin in the office. " Mayra said and Aadya looked at her in confusion.

"But why me? " She asked surprised.

"Because sweetheart, normally mom goes with them, and when she doesn't, then I go. " Mayra started.

"Then why can't you? "

"Because I'm currently low on patience and blood pressure. " Mayra replied as she sat down on the sofa.

"Bhabhi, are you fine? " Navya asked with worry.

"Yeah, just missed my pills yesterday, no big deal. " Mayra replied as if it's nothing.

"Di, how is it nothing. Don't you realize that if you miss the pills, something may happen to you?" Aadya said.