Chapter 9 : Unspoken Adoration

Start from the beginning

He disappeared among the crowds and i went my way. Still unknown to the fact that who was he ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dhruv smiling like a lunatic followed Ashok who was dragging him by holding his hands.

"Rain is not for you , don't you understand that dhruv ? You get sick the next day. Ma'am will eventually scold me because of you" said Ashok who was dragging him towards the car.

"Are you listening to me ? Dhruv ?" he turned back to see his friend smiling like a psychopath.

He was lost in his own world. He was following Ashok like a lost kid.

"Dhruv ? What is wrong with you ? Why are you smiling ? After crashing the cars and running like a maniac where did you go ? And why ?" asked Ashok halting his steps towards the car.

"Pankhuri" said dhruv and smiled more.

"Pankhuri ? Whose she ?" Ashok frowned.

"The Varanasi girl" said dhruv still lost in his thoughts.

"Her ? Here ? In Shahjahanpur ?"

Pankhuri , pankhuri , pankhuri dhruv kept mumbling her name and went towards the car , leaving Ashok alone with the umbrella.

His men were shocked to see him like this. His expensive car got crashed and he isn't saying anything. Instead smilling ear to ear. Last time when the car got scratched he punished the driver severely.

He went inside the car and sat. Head lying on the seat he closed his eyes and kept mumbling her name.

Ashok came inside and asked" don't you hate rain ? You're all wet sir ? Should I arrange your clothes ?"

Hearing him dhruv woke up and said " idiot , how can you hate rain ? This is love. Rain is love. She loves rain."

Ashok was surprised. The same man he knew from their diaper days is now saying he loves rain. The one who always put tantrums on rainy day. The one who cursed rain and even the gods was praising it like he never hated it.

Dhruv Khanna was loving something which he hated till core.

The sudden change out of nowhere ?

He checked outside and dhruv properly.

Did he caught someone else in the fair ? Was dhruv still inside ?

But how can there be another copy of ruthless Dhruv Khanna.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.