She seemingly swam through the air, dodging every possible person walking by while the others just excused their way through them. Gawr stopped at a big tent that blew open when she stopped infront of it, targeting the person who just went inside.

"...Excuse you--! HUH?!" The Koi fish hybrid yelled and dropped the bowl of water in her hand.

"Queen Aphra!" Kiara yelled as the others ran in.

"Girls...! Gura! What-- Why are you back?!"

They were introduced to the sight of Aphra sitting at the edge of a bed that was stained with patches of blood all over, and on it was a completely pale and skinny excuse of what they believed was Kael.

"What...what even happened?!" Calli yelled.

"Alot has happened since you left." The Queen quietly spoke as she went to pick up the bowl and use whatever water was left in to clean Kael's face.

Gawr was still stuck in a fit of anger, seeing the face of her brother whom she had assumed was a traitor on his own, it conflicted her. Still, his condition was making her eyes fluctuate, switching back to her old blue but she shook it away.

"Atlantis had sank to the bottom of the ocean, as foretold by a looming prophecy."

"Prophecy..." Ina mumbled. "Why didn't he tell us it was this bad...?!"

"Because getting you involved, especially her, would have ruined everything we stood for." Aphra's eyes fell to Gawr.

"What does that even mean?!" Amelia questioned.

"It would be best to hear it from Kael but...He's been like this for the past three days..." Her voice cracked to a faint cry as she felt his cheek. "He drained his power and beyond, he gets colder by the day..."

The others were thinking of any way to help him, Ina needed to know the source of the damage to cleanse the pain, Kiara's healing would do more damage before healing due to her strong fire output. Amelia didn't bring any drugs--- concoctions.

Gawr on the other hand was just standing there, angry grunts and the swatting of her hands as if trying to push away the image of the man laying before her. She then started mumbling denial to herself as if stopping someone until she caved in.

"Ughhh..!" She stomped up to the bed.

Then stabbed her fingers into the man's chest, and by stab, she quite literally stabbed her five clawed fingers into his ribcage.

"GAWR!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

She ignored the sudden cries of the people around her, focusing her frustrated gaze at her hand, the blood seeping out and staining her finger tips. A smooth density filled the room, a warm feeling that was strong enough to divert everyone's attention.

The puddle and stain of blood that was forming on Kael's shirt stopped expanding in place. It began to shrink and sink back in while the blood running up Gawr's fingers began to dip back down.

...

"...Rise."

She growled with a voice that reverbed in the entire tent.

Her fingers ripped out from his body with not a single trace of blood remaining on them. There weren't even holes in the man's chest anymore, only those on his shirt. After a few highly anxious seconds of silence, Kael's eyes opened, bloodshot, but stable.

He shot up and was immediately greeted by the bawling and yelling Queen who pushed him back down in her embrace.

A while passed like this until Kael was now properly composed and ready to speak after a few checks from the medics, surprised and somewhat worried about Gura's presence here but he had sort of figured out why this was so.