𝟧𝟦| 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁

Luke's pov

My heart pounded with excitement as we stepped into our home, greeted by the joyful chatter of our loved ones. The air was filled with anticipation, the atmosphere electric with the promise of the gender reveal to come.

I glanced around the room, taking in the smiling faces of our friends and family. The love and support surrounding us filled me with a sense of gratitude that words couldn't express. I felt Leah's hand slip into mine, her touch grounding me in the midst of our shared excitement.

"So, are we ready to find out the gender?" Leah's mum's voice broke through the din, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

With a nod of agreement, we gathered around the table, surrounded by a sea of pink and blue decorations. The room buzzed with excitement as we prepared for the momentous reveal.

As the countdown began, my heart raced with anticipation, each passing second bringing us closer to uncovering the precious secret that lay within Leah's womb. And then, in a shower of confetti and cheers, the moment arrived.

"It's a boy!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with wonder and joy.

Leah's eyes widened in delight, her hands flying to her mouth in disbelief. Tears of happiness glistened in her eyes as she turned to me, her expression one of sheer elation.

"We're having a boy," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

In that moment, surrounded by the love and support of our family and friends, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the miracle unfolding before us. And as we embraced the joy of this new revelation, I knew that our journey as parents was just beginning, filled with endless possibilities and boundless love.

Leah's Pov 

As the confetti danced in the air and the cheers echoed around us, I felt a surge of joy and gratitude wash over me. Surrounded by the warmth of our family and friends, I couldn't contain the smile that spread across my face. My heart swelled with love as I looked around at the familiar faces, each one radiating happiness and excitement.

My mum enveloped me in a tight embrace, her eyes shimmering with tears of joy. "A little boy," she exclaimed, her voice filled with emotion. "I can't wait to meet my grandson."

Dad clapped Luke on the back, his pride evident in every gesture. "You're going to be an amazing dad, son," he said, his voice filled with affection.

My cousins, Jordan and Sam, exchanged high-fives, their excitement palpable. "A little footballer  in the making," Jordan declared, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Sam grinned, his enthusiasm infectious. "We'll have to teach him all our tricks."

Jess and Gemma, my sisters, rushed forward to engulf us in hugs, their laughter ringing through the room. "A nephew to spoil rotten," Gemma exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jess nodded in agreement, her smile wide. "I can't wait to take him on all sorts of adventures."

Meanwhile, Luke's dad beamed proudly, his arm wrapped around Luke's mum. "A grandson," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "What a blessing."

Jess and Gemma, Luke's sisters, shared a knowing look, their eyes brimming with sisterly affection. "Looks like you're going to have your hands full, Leah," Gemma teased, nudging me playfully.

Laura laughed, her joy infectious. "But we'll be here to help every step of the way."

In the midst of the jubilant celebration, I felt overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support surrounding us. With each embrace and shared laugh, I knew that our journey into parenthood was going to be filled with endless love and cherished moments. And as we reveled in the excitement of our little boy's impending arrival, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of happiness for the beautiful family we were creating together.