𝟪| 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓋 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝐼𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

Lucas Pov

We were back at St Georges doing our final training session ahead of our Northern Ireland match; it was only a half training day as we are due to head to Southampton this afternoon. Ever since me and Leah officially announced that we were together, it's been great. We didn't have to do things in secret anymore or sneak around trying not to get caught we could just be ourselves in public.

"Oh, here they are. Welcome the official couple to the pitch. It's OWENSON!!" Ella said. "Oh, shut up toone before I give you the worst training session you'll ever have", I replied. "Oh, you wouldn't coach", Ella replied. "Just watch me," I said with a laugh.

The girls got on with their training, they are all brilliant at what they do, and if I do say so myself, they're even better than the lads. I watched closely as some of the girls trained mainly focusing on Leah, her technique is fantastic and she is such a brilliant defender probably one of the best in women's football, she is also a good captain too she listens to her team and is all about helping the other girls improve

Sarina blew the whistle meaning training was over "training is over guys, go back to your rooms pack, shower and we will be Leaving for Southampton at 4" Sarina said. I looked at my watch and seen it was 1pm so we had about 3 hours to do whatever.

We sat down on the bed, and Leah laid on top of me, my arms wrapped around her waist. "Babe, your all sweaty," I said "oh, shut up and give me a hug", Leah replied. We stayed in this position for about 10 minutes "right, in all seriousness, now get in the shower," I laughed "are you coming to join," Leah asked "of course, don't be stupid", I replied. We both got up from the bed and stripped out of our clothes. We got into the shower. "Come on, I'll give you a massage," I said to Leah. I grabbed the shower gel and rubbed it on Leah's back." babe, can I ask you something?" I asked "of course, love," Leah replied "when the euros finished fancying going on holiday with my family and your family, I'm paying, of course," I asked "Yeah, babe, that would be great, can we go half at least" Leah replied "Nope it's my treat babe," I said "But.." Leah said as I cut her off "there's no but's about it, I'm paying no arguments," I said "I love you, you know that," Leah said "Hmm no you've never said" I replied with a smirk on my face "Oh shut up," Leah said "I'm only kidding I love you too," I said. I pulled her in for a kiss. Leah sat on the bed about 5 minutes later Georgia entered the room "hey G you alright" I asked "Yeah fine" She replied. She sat on the bed with Leah, scrolling through instagram.

"Leah are you going to pack yet," I asked "can you do it please" Leah replied "Is this the only reason you asked me to come to the room with you" I said "Yeah, plus you're experienced at packing," Leah said with a smirk on her face "I should have known really cause you make me back your suitcase every single time you go away," I said "Oh she has you wrapped round her little finger Luke," Georgia said "She so doesn't" I argued. I gave up on the argument and started packing her bag.

I finished packing her bag up and placed it next to mine "Budge up and let me sit down" Leah got up off the bed, and I stared at her "Why did you get up for" I asked "just sit down" Leah said "alright bossy" I replied, clearly Leah didn't like that comment cause she gave me the death stare. I sat down on the bed, and Leah laid on top of me, I looked at Georgia with a smile. I sat and scrolled through Instagram, looking at some posts. I got a text through from Mason Mount

Mason Mount ⚽️
Luke tell, the girls good luck on their game tomorrow and that I'll be watching
Luke O🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
I will do mate. How's the training going
Mason Mount ⚽️
All good, feels weird considering the world cup should have been now instead of November but were doing high-temperature training to make sure that our bodies can cope with the heat
Luke O 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
That sounds brutal, mate. I'll sure be watching the games if my leg isn't better by then
Mason Mount ⚽️
I hope you are ok to play. We all miss you out on the pitch
Luke O 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Let's see what the physio says, and then it's up to the Gaffer to decide
Mason Mount ⚽️
Well, hopefully, he makes the right decision
Lucas O 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Fingers crossed, anyway mate, I'm going to go.
Mason Mount⚽️
Right, see you later, bro