Chapter 15 Percys POV

Jason and I walked to our lockers. Unknowingly we had all of the same classes together, well, except when he was at the gym while I was at the pool. The day was nearing lunch. In exactly five minutes actually. I started to doze off.

"Mr. Jackson! I'm going to need you to wake up! Immediately!" I sat upright. It was my English teacher Mr. Blowfish-I mean Blofis. I looked at the clock. Two minutes. Then I looked at Jason. He was trying to hide a laugh. I glared. Finally, back to Mr. Blowfis-Blofis.

"Yes sir." He nodded and continued on with his pointless lesson.

"So as I was saying. Greco is sort of a curse in Latin from the Romans considering it means Greek-." He was cut off by the lunch bell. I grabbed my stuff and looked at Jason. I sighed. He was still taking notes.

"Babe come on! I'm hungry!" He chuckled.

"Alright Alright!" He quickly packed up grabbed my hand and started off to our lockers. Once we both ha e everything put away. I made sure he was a few feet in front of me before running and jumped on his back. We grunted and feigned falling after grabbing the ball of my thighs.

"Stop it! We both know you're strong enough to carry me!" He started laughing. I scowled.

"What?" He cleaned down.

"At least we're discerned who the more feminine person is in this relationship!" Gasped and smacked him.

"Take it back!" He winced them winced then laughed.

"So you'll let me get on your back then?" I scowled.

"Never."

"Thought so." We walked into the cafeteria to see everyone staring at us. I shrugged and screamed at the top of my lungs;

"Yes we're gay and dating! As well as we're proud!" I felt Jason chuckling. I jumped off his back when we reached the lunch line. We grabbed our food and left to find a good spot outside.

"Come on! I j ow the perfect place." Well, he had been going here longer sooo...

I followed Jason up a few flights of stairs onto the roof. We sat down and ate in a comfortable silence. Jason's phone bus
She'd and he pulled it out. His face pales as he read the message.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I asked him with concern lacing my voice.

"N-nothing...just...just make sure you stay with me at all times okay?"

"O-kay...?" I was confused. I went with it anyways. We had to more classes before the end of the day.

*Time skip to next class*

I walked to the Locke a to get changed into my swim suit. I quickly. Hanged into my blue trunks and started to walk towards the pool. As I was about o take off my shirt, I felt a pain a across the back seat f my head and fell into darkness.

...I felt a small rumble...

...

...

...I could feel that I was lying down on concrete...

...

...

...

...I was slightly groggy...

...

...

...

...

..."ungch...*slap*..." My cheek stung as I flashed my eyes open. I saw Piper McLean first. Then the school slut Annabeth, and finally...my dad...what was he doing here? My eyes widened in fear and I tried to move away but found I couldn't...I passed out again from shock...

...

...

...

...

...

...I woke up again with bruises everywhere. I could feel three broken fingers, two broken ribs, a fractured shoulder, busted lip? Black eye, and a sprained ankle.

I had been through worse. Once more. Darkness consumed my mind and vision...