Chapter 5 Nicos POV

I stared in shock as will walked over to me. When he reached me I glanced at him.

" what do you want Solace." He was shocked. I truly don't know why considering what he did to me.

"Oh don't act all shocked! You know very well what you did to me!" His eyes glazed over and he scowled.

"Nico, what exactly did 'I' do to you." His tone was completely serious.

"You fucking outed me to the entire fucking school and then blew me off when YOU asked me out!" Shock and anger was evident in his eyes.

"Nico, it wasn't me. I have a homophobic twin brother, he hates me for being gay. Please Nico, you have to believe me!"

"You have a twin brother and you never told me this why?" I asked slowly now really confused.

"Yes." I looked at him for a minute, he wasn't lying." Meet me in the courtyard after school." He nodded with a relieved look in his eyes. The five minute bell rang and I hurried off to class. I had a very advanced schedule;
1)Home room, room 109

2)History, room 203 (advanced)

3)Science, room 113 (advanced)

4)Lunch, cafeteria

5)P.E. room 167 (advanced)

6)Biology, room 217 (advanced)

7)Geography, room 14 (advanced)

I really don't know why I'm in all these advanced classes, total bullshit if you ask me. Before I knew it, the day was over and I was walking towards the courtyard. I stopped as I heard two voices.

"...want Jack." That was Will.

"Why, I'm only saying hi to my fag of a brother.!" I growled. He had no right to call him that! I stormed out from behind the building and right up to this 'Jack' kid.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. I quickly pinched him in the face.

"You have no fucking right to call him a fag! Really, you're just jealous of him because he's not afraid to be his own person, aren't you? You're jealous, envious, you don't want to do this! You just do it for the fun of it, don't you? Fucking bitch! You know I'm right so answer me!" I was fuming! Will was mine! And no.one. was getting in my way. No one.

"Fine! I'm gay! Jealous! Just let me go! Please!" I threw him to the ground.

"Damn Nico! That was hot!" Will shouted when I turned to him. I smirked and slowly walked up to him. I put my hand on his chest and leaned up to his ear.

"Was it now?" I whispered in his ear before trailing light kisses down his jaw line and neck. His breath hitched.

"N-Nico...we should move this more secluded..." I smiled as he tried to slow his racing heart. It worked to no avail.

"Show me to your car then please..." I let him lead the way to his car. I opened the drivers side door for him and before he was even fully seated, I was straddling his lap and slamming my lips on his. We continued like this for a while until we both needed to breath.

I looked at him with a goofy grin.

"Will, how would you like to be my boyfriend?" I bit my lip with anxiety for his answer.

"How could I resist such a handsome, considerate, and adorable man, especially with those delicious, plush pink lips I can now claim as mine. " I smiled and leaned and leaned my head on his chest.

"Thank you," I said it with true hope in my voice."For everything Solace."

"It's only my pleasure Di'Angelo."