Chapter 12 Percys POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Ughngh..." Bang!!

"OW!" I jolted up at the voice.

"Jason? Oh my gods! Are you ok!?" He stood up rubbing his head.

"Yeah, I'm all good." I grinned and scooted over, patting the bed so he would join me. When he did I decided to use his chest as a pillow. We payed there for a while until Jason brought up the subject I was dreading.

"So, we can ask my parents to adopt you or, you could get emancipated. What do you think?" I sighed and turned to look at him.

"Truthfully, I don't know. What do you think?" He chuckled.

"I think, that one, we should get ready for school, and two. Emancipation is a hard life and if your living with me, we can be closer at all times. But all in all, the decisions up to you." I grinned and stay up. Leaning over him I connected our lips, right before the kids got to heated, I jumped up and sauntered my way over to his closet, grabbing a purple hoodie and then, my jeans from my bag.

"Hurry, we gotta leave soon." He groaned, but got up anyways. That's my boy. I walked out of his en-suite to see him with no shirt on. I stared until he turned around and smirked at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I looked down feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.