Chapter 10 Jasons POV

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, pressing my lips against his. In only a few moments, I felt him responding. I was ecstatic with joy. He was gay! And he liked me! Me! I really couldn't understand his reasoning for it, but I didn't care. I was to happy.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads together. I decided to take a very hopeful risk.

"Hey Percy?"

"Hmmm..." He responded simply.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" I was praying to the gods that he said yes. I saw him smile.

"Of course! I just...we can't tell anyone...if my dad knew..."

"He would only abuse you more right?" He stared at me.

"I figured it out by myself Percy. You need to report him. I know my family would gladly take you in and adopt you."

"I know...it's just...what happens when he gets out, he'll haunt me..."

"Percy, I swear to you. As long as you're with me, I won't let anything happen to you." I looked at him waiting for a response.

"We should go to the police now be fore I lose my confidence."I grinned.

"I'm glad to hear it." I backed out of the school parking lot and headed to the station.

*about an hour later*

I parked and got out. Going around to get Percy's door. I was so glad that he was now my boyfriend. I could now call him mine. I could be jealous and protective....oh those beautiful sea green eyes and soft, silky black hair. Wow! Focus Jason! I shook my head and followed my boyfriend into the station.

There was a lady about 19 behind the counter. When she saw Percy pushed her boobs up and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Hi, I would like to report child abu-"

"Yeah uh-huh!" She cut me off and turned to Percy.

"Hi babe! I'm Joanne! Wanna take me to dinner Friday?" She fluttered her eyes again.

"Excuse me! I'm trying to report child abuse and you're just sitting there ogling MY boyfriend! So I wouldn't mind if you would pay attention and let me report what I need to!" The entire station was looking at me. The chief officer walked over.

"Is there a problem here sir?"

"Yes! I'm trying to report child abuse but Ms. Joanne over here is cutting me off to try and ask out my boyfriend!" He turned to Joanne with a scowl.

"You're fired boxes out in an hour. Shepherd! Take their report and put it in the system. Then, send squad car 172 to arrest the offender."

"Yes sir!" Shepherd walked behind the desk.

"Address."

"P.Sherman 42 wallaby way." I answered with celerity.

"Name of abuser."

"Poseidon Jackson."

"Name of abused."

"Perseus Achilles Jackson."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Almost a year."

"Thank you. That should be all, your good to go."

"Thank you." I grabbed Percy's hand and walked out of the building. When we got in the car I turned to him and slammed my lips on his.

"Mine!" I growled against his lips.

"Yes Jason. Yours." He replied.