Chapter 8 Nicos P.O.V.

When I got home all I wanted to do was squeal. So I did. I fanboyed to no end. I did my happy dance and only stopped when Hazel, Thalia, Persephone, Bianca, and my dad, Hades were all staring at me.

"Sooo... what has you so happy?" Hazel asked. I put my hand on my hip.

"Uh-uh missy, first, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend!?" I waggled my finger in her face.

"I just asked Thalia out today." I nodded. Then smiled.

"Eeeee! He kissed me and agreed to be my boyfriend! Eeeee!" I was fan lying again.

"Who!?" They all shouted simultaneously. They all leaned forward and tilted their heads in anticipation. I made a come closer motion with my hands. When they were really close, I screamed my answer.

"Will Solace!" Everyone screamed in fear and jumped back. I fell on the floor laughing.

"Y-your faces! Ha ha ha ha!" I struggled to speak through my laughter. They all glared at me when I finally calmed down, but they soon erupted in goofy grins and started asking questions.

"What does he look like?"

"What grade is he in?"

"How old is he?"

"What does he look like?"

"Is he nice?"

"What are his grades?"

"Is he romantic?"

"Stop!" I shouted at them.

"He has curly blonde hair and amazing electric blue eyes. He is a sophomore, seventeen years of age. Already answered that, he is very caring and sweet. All a's and b's. Is that it?"

"Wait you didn't answer my question!" Bianca. Always asking about love.

"Well, what was your question?" She started jumping up and down.

"Is he romantic!?" I sighed, of course she would ask that.

"Yes, he had me meet him under the only Bombay tree this afternoon! It was so sweet..." I sighed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

After that we all laughed and talked around the dinner table. However tonight. I was positive I wouldn't get nightmares. For once. I was truly, finally happy where I was.