special chapter(END)

Rains POV:

My baby is growing so fast, its been eight months I gave birth to him. Ohh I forgot to tell his name, his name is "Venice", payu gave him that name and we all loved it. He has been crawling now. He is getting loved by everyone around him, looks exactly mini payu but more cute, his father is more handsome hehe......

But now I'm more pissed off becoz of him. He told me and tease me a lot to give a sibling to venice, but his only attention on was his work and venice. Becoz of prapai and saifah got into relationships, they also need time to spend with their loved ones so payu has more focused on work. And when he got time, he played with Venice and sleep with him. He do kissed me alot but what about the sibling thing he told me?

After giving birth, we barely had any intemacy in our relationship, we barely have time for each other now, only for us. After Venice fall asleep, I tried to go to him and we will spend time with each other but he always busy with work or reading documents or he wanting to sleep with his son. I felt like if I'm his priority or not. I always try myself not to overthink but I do and ended up hurting myself.

Sky noticed me when I felt off  or not in the mood, he always try to ask me what it is that making me off these days. But I ended up telling him that I Missed my mother or my father, even though I know he didnt believe me.

Now payu,saifah,prapai went for around the camp, so me, sky and pol are sitting here gossiping and also looking at Venice who is playing here with his toys.....

Sky: so, how is it going rain?

Rain: what are you talking about?

Sky: I mean your relationship with payu, you seem off these days, you only looks happy when you look at venice.but other time, I don't know what happened, you know you can tell us anything,

Pol: yes rain, you can tell us, maybe we can help you, don't put everything on your chest. Let it all out.

They really looked concerned, I think I should tell them about it but its also embarrassing for me.

Rain: its really nothing, payu told me that he will spend time with me but he seemed more busy with work and when he got time, he plays with Venice, I just felt left alone maybe. I don't know why I'm feeling hurt. I think its becoz payu spend most of his time with me so I have got used to him but I also felt that becoz of me or my pregnancy, he neglected everything around him and when I gave birth, and also he had work to do as well, I'm not getting that attention and affection that we used to have between us. Sometimes I think I'm expecting too much from him but also  I felt like at least he should sit with me, have to eat together, just as heart to heart talk, is it too much to ask from him sky?

I didnt know I was crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks, but sky and pol looked more hurt and emotional then me...

Sky: I- I'm sorry rain. Becoz of us payu and your relationship affected. I asked prapai for more time so everything came on general payu,

Rain: hey sky, don't say that, just like me, you also deserve that love and attention. I'm just asking him to balance their work, thats it.

Ohh its time for Venice to sleep,look he is yawning.

I got up and took Venice inside, and mad him sleep beside me, looking at him my all worries washed off, and Also I don't know when I fall asleep.

I woke up to the sound of sobbing someone behind me, holding onto me,putting his face into my back. I immediately know who he must be, but why is he crying? When I turned to look at him, he immediately tighten his grip, thinking that I'll get up leaving him behind.I don't want Venice to woke up who was sleeping, so I whisper.....