chapter 6

Rains POV:

I was sitting in our room,thinking about morning how silly general payu was behaving. I'm already missing him even though its just afternoon,I still need to wait for him to come back by 2 days or more but I cannot wait for him to come back. To distract myself and to kill the time, I am going to spend my day with the maids,they do alot of work,so I'm going to learn something from them.

I was roaming in the corridor of the mansion then my eyes fall on a lady who were watering the plants,it was the best part of the mansion then I saw some of the ladies making small woolen clothes,I go to them and I got to know that one of the lady who work in here is pregnant so they were making it for here, I picked one,it was so cute,so small and soft,I was falling in love with these clothes. I also wanted to do something like this for general so I asked those ladies to help me learn it. They teased me at first but then teached me how to do it. I was very interested and invested in this so I learn it quickly. I need more colors to it so I went to the market with pol to buy more colorful woolens and while I was looking around,I accidentally got hit on the shoulder with a man and the packet of woolen fall on the ground. He immediately picked it up and Said sorry ,I just gave him a smile and tried to take it from his hand but he hold it tightly, I looked back at him with questioning eyes ,he just gave a weird smile and gave it back. I don't want to overthink so I took it and went back to pol who was waiting for me outside the market with a cart.

I hurriedly came back and start doing it , It was more difficult than i thought, I got pain in my fingers while making it. I was also getting bored so I went to prapai to ask about general, if he reached or maybe arrested those bad poeple....

I don't know where to find him so I asked other maids, they said he is in the study room. I went straight to him and knock on the door......

Prapai: ohh rain come in...

Rain: prapai, any updates from general payu?

Prapai: ohh yeah!! I just received his letter, he said they reached there afternoon and with the help of sky they set a trap for those people where they try to harm you and also messing around the market. They got all of them,but when general try to ask questions about who is behind them and why they are causing mess and also try to harm you but suddenly they they fall down ,then they got to know that they eat poison that was hidden in their neck locket...

Rain: OHH MYY!!!!!!

Prapai: yes and he is determined to find the person who is behind this. For now he will be back here by tomorrow morning...

Rain: hmm OK

Then don't know why hands starts etching when I looked at it my fingers where swollen and red , I was not able to fold my fingers....

Prapai: what happened rain?

Rain: no, its just nothing..

Prapai: rain your fingers looked red and swollen. Rain,general leave you under my protection,he will kill me if he got to know about this..

Rain: prapai, winter season is coming so I thought of making general a woolen scarf...

Prapai:ohh is it.That is so sweet of you. I don't know when I'm going to find one who will also make something for me.

Rain: don't worry you will find someone who will love you over the moon..

Prapai: thank you rain but you really need to take care of your self first. Please apply some ointment. I'll send someone to give it to you and also I'm going for a round in the military camp, I'll be late and general will also here by tomorrow so please take a good rest and don't forget to have dinner....