chapter 11

Rains POV :

    I started training here in the camp more than a week now. And each passing day I can feel that me and payu are drifting apart from each other. The first 2 days were normal ,we both came together, lunch together,and we left together. But now we barely see each other,he even stop coming home after training. He told me he have work but when I go to see him,he were laughing with sara with his whole heart.its all started when......

(Flashback)):-

I was getting ready for my first day at the campus. While I was dressing ,making my hair standing in front of everyone mirror when I notice payu is standing beside me at a distance and looking at me with those love eyes. I turned around to see him when he came forward,holding my waist,getting closer to my ears," are you sure you really want to go camp, we can stay back and leave after some time" I pushed him ,blushing by what he means to say and told him that sky is waiting outside and ran out of the room.

Sky and me came here with saifah,prapai and payu. As we enter payu told me that he will be having his eyes on me and don't overwork myself and have lunch with him with that he kissed me before going. I was over the moon by his protective nature and I can see that sky and prapai is giving me side eye and saifah had just a smile on his face and shook his head. As we entered we met with other people here,they all were friendly and when me and sky was busy talking with those people, someone tap on my shoulder,I turned around to see it was sag. Yes I totally forgot about him. Sky was confused so I introduce him like how I met sag in the market but sag didnt let me tell anything what he told about himself at the market. I think he didnt want anyone to know what happened to his pack and petty him,so I understood and didnt push him to say anything. After that we all made a good friendship.

In lunch time me and payu ate together and after training we left for the mansion and we slept well holding each other...

The next morning we came to the camp and started the stretching first, as I was standing beside a weapon rack, don't know when It was falling on to me when a pair of hands hold me and we both fall on the ground at the side. When I look up, it was sag and he was holding tightly me in his arms when a voice broke our stare,I look behind when I see payu with lots of anger in his face ,I immediately got up and ran to him but he turned around and walk away from me. I went behind him inside the tent when he got angry on me that I let someone touch me and he knew it would happen when he saw me with sag first time together at the camp. I assured him that I was an accident and I'll not let him touch me again. He was still angry but he went to normal after bending me over his table 👀. Moving on, I needed to have lunch with payu but everyone tht I made friendship with, they all insisted on having lunch with them. I try to tell them that I need to ask payu first but they told me to have two bites with them and had my lunch with payu. I agreed with them and after having two bites,I went to payu when I see him having his lunch with sara and showing all his teeth to her. I never see him behave like this with others and I felt a little jealous. So I went back to all of them and had lunch with sky ,sag and others. As I was angry with payu, I expected him to come to me after training but he sent pol to tell me that he will be late so I need to go with pol. This makes putting oil in the fire. I went with pol and waited for payu to come and have dinner with me even tough I was angry but he didnt came. I doze of at the table waiting for him and I woke up in the morning. Looking around I can see that he didnt came so I immediately got ready and went to campus to confront him today. But I when reached there,I got to know that he went to the border side and will came back before afternoon. I went back to training yard,sky asked me why my face falls like that, I assured him its nothing and went for practice. It was a sword swift practicing in which we need to move our sword in a manner that to protect our self as well as to destroy the person who is in front.

While practicing ,payu came and stand beside sara, and she challenged payu for a sword fight,he accepted it. They both took there positions and started the fight, both were attacking and defending and both were not ready to back off. All the soldiers,trainers were amazed by there skills and starts murmur that they both were so compatible and they can make a good pair, listening to this my heart broke and jealousy took over me. And while fighting between payu and Sara was going on, payu immediately clutch his sword with sara and he pulled his sword down while sara's sword fall on the ground. All give applause to payu and praises him that he deserve the general title,he was all smiling to everyone and patted on sara's head but when he looked at me his smile faded. I dont know why he was behaving like this to me. What did I do. Is it becoz I didnt listen to him and came here? It was all making me feel dizzy,everything around me starts to spin and when I lose my balance, sag immediately hold me from behind, he looked worried and told me to see a doctor but I refuses him telling that maybe its becoz of the environment or training ,no need to worried. I turned to looked at payu who seems to look like he was ready to murder me,I can imagine flame coming out from his noise, but all those  emotions faded away when sara put his hand on his shoulder,telling him something with concern and he gave a smile to her. 

We needed to make pairs to practice using sword but when I turned to look at sky, sag came and asked me to be his partner, sky gave a nod to me and went to pair with someone else. Me and sag were fighting but all my focus was on payu who was looking somewhere and thinking deeply and sara is holding onto his arm and telling him something,he was not responding but also not rejecting her hand. That was making me feel sick in my stomach. The water was over flowing but I controlled it until she said something that make payu smile,looking at that I don't know when I made a cut on sag's arm,he screamed in pain when I came back to my sense. I hold his arms,continuesly apologizing. It made me tear up that becoz of my jealousy,he needs to go through this pain. Sag instantly sat up and trying to calm me down that I'm panicking. Others asked him to do the dressing to the wound as it was bleeding. I hold his hand and told him that I'll do the dressing as it was me who cause this to him, he agreed. I heard payu called my name when I looked back payu has clutch his hand tightly and anger was visible on his stern face,he was trying to come forward when sara hold his hand and shock her head, stopping him from coming forward. As sag was feeling pain, I divert all my attention on him and took him to a tent to apply ointment on his wound. After that I again ask sorry and apologize from sag for my mistake ,he assured me that its all ok and I should go back as its already time to go back and also payu must be waiting fir me. I gave a nod to him and went back to training yard. I search everywhere but didnt find him and I thought he must be went to home.

I came back home,still searching for him and also I was feeling really tired and feeling like I can throw up anytime. I went to my room and was remembering everything we did in this room, our sweet memories and I also cannot ignore the things happening in few days, we didnt have a proper talk, we don't eat together or anything. I really need to confront payu as I cannot take this anymore.

I was Still in my thoughts when I heard knock on the door, it must be payu right? My heart was dancing just thinking now I can see him properly, we can talk and sort these things. I ran to open the door but to be my disappointment it was pol. He told me that payu has asked him to bright his clothes to his camp as he is working over night. My heart sank in my stomach and I can feel the burning in it. I clearly remember that I didnt eat anything from morning but I feel like I can puke. I hold a hand on my mouth, not wanting to mess the room carpet, I ran to bathroom. Pol was constantly taking my name, asking what happened? After washing my mouth I came out. He looked worried but I assured him that I must becoz of the heavy training in the sun so no need to worry. He hasitate a little but went back. I was not feeling like to be alone so I went to sky, when I knocked his door, he looked surprised and worried that I may be feeling not well. I just told him that payu is working overnight so I came here to sleep. As we both exhausted, we doze off instantly.....

_____________________________________

I would say don't judge payu without knowing his pov. And what really happened to rain?👀

I'll try to drop next chapter within ²4 hrs...