chapter 15

Rains POV :

  When I said I don't want to go, his dead face lighten up a little bit. He doesn't want to loose his face, maintaining his feirce image as always. Even though he talk very coldly to me but Still I'm not angry or disappointed in him. As he was also hurt and I also remember his face when I talk about divorce.he looked more hurt than me. As I already know what they were planning but payu doesn't know anything about it. As I was all aware of the things but still out of jealousy I hurted him but I didnt do it intentionally. I hope he forget about all that things. Before going back to the mansion....

Rain: payu, I'm going back to the mansion with sky and pol, come back home as soon as possible ,as its already late and dont think that you can drink and spend all your time in that camp and for your kind information we are not divorced ........YET!!.

He narrowed his eyes and have knots on his eyebrows, looking like he is surprised that I talked to him with so much authority as I did it first time and to make him more surprised I didnt broke eye contact with him, instead ,I lifted my chin up like challenging him to deny anything o said right now. He gave me a smirk and without saying anything, I took sky and left with pol as I was very tired than usual and I think I can doze of anywhere. Before sitting in the cart, I looked back at him. Payu, prapai, and saifah putting hands on their waists, having a unknown smile on their faces and looking at our direction ,like they are love sick. I can understand about payu but what's wrong with the other two?. Anyways as soon as I reached mansion, Ieft to our room, immediately take a shower and as soon as I touched the bed, i doze off instantly.

I can feel that someone hold me tightly in their arms, at first I panicked a second but when his Smell touched my nose, I immediately calm down. My head is in his neck and his both arms are circled around me tightly. This makes me forget all the past days and my mind instantly calm down.

I woke up early as we needed to do a lot of work today, its a baby shower of one of our mansion lady, she is very trust worthy and friendly nature. She married to one of our soldier. As they both sacrifice their time here working all the time,they stay here and make our life more easier, so we wanted to do something special for them, as the baby will grow here, we wanted to make them feel like they are not less than our family. I hope that she will love it.

As I take out my face from his neck,I can see that he is sleeping like a baby, like he slept after a very long time. He looked more relaxed. Without disturbing him, I lightly kissed on his lips and immediately ran to bathroom. I want to get ready soon as I don't want to face angry sky.

I came out from our room and I can see that decorations are all started, they are putting long curtains, decorating with the flowers, and they are changing carpets with brand new ones. I was mesmerized by this. Our mansion looks like a beautiful bride. Looking around I can see that sky is helping decorating flowers on the main yard, I hurriedly went to him. He looks lost in thoughts, blushing, and chuckling to himself. He didnt even noticed that I'm standing beside him. I bend a little and wave my hand in front of his face, he got scared aittle bit and put his hands over his chest as his heart beat raced. He lightly hit on my arm and took a deep breath..

Sky: you scared me!.

Rain: heyy, I was standing beside you but you didnt even noticed me,so I just waved my hands in front of your face. And can you tell me what's wrong with you? Why are you blushing abnormally?

Sky: it-its nothing. I was just thinking about last night. Did general talked to you?

Rain: he didn't. I don't know when he came. and now he was still sleeping so I came to see how everything is going.