⬩MIND⬩

The school cheerleading squads had a cheer competition last night and Slytherin team won. I am proud of us but also sad because that would be our last time for us cheering as a full team as two of our girls are graduating this year. The other two older girls are graduating in two years. We need to have another cheerleading tryouts next year. 

"Happy one month darling," said Cedric as he handed me flowers and my favorite chocolate as I at breakfast. 

"Thank you cutie," I smiled handing him his gift. 

"You two are to cute!" said Jordan gawking

Cedric kissed my cheek,"I will pick you up from your last class. I have a surprise for you today," he whispered in my ear making me blush

He kissed my head before walking away. 

"Its already been a month! That's insane! It feels like just yesterday you two got together!" said Daphne smiling at me 

"I know," I giggled 

"I am so happy for you Y/n/n," said Hermione smiling beside me

"Thanks," 

We headed to our first class of the day. I smiled at Lorenzo as I sat down beside him,"Hey Enzo," 

He nodded at me before looking at his work. He has been distant lately since I have been dating Cedric and that night he came into my room. I looked down in pain that my bestfriend was mad at me. 

I looked at Daphne and she tilted her head signalling it will be okay. 

"A-Are you mad at me?" I asked him 

He scoffed at me not responding. 

"Oh," I felt tears in my eyes as I blinked them away looking at my page of notes. 

"Class dismissed," said Lupin. 

I quickly packed my bag up as a tear slipped from my eye. I walked out of the classroom trying to keep my head high. I felt an hand on my arm,"Y/n," 

I turned around,"No Lorenzo. You have been ignoring me for a month now. You don't want to be my friend just because I am in a relationship," I sniffled looking at him. He had hurt in his eyes,"You got in a relationship first so don't say anything," 

"I'm just scared for you. Did you forget about..." 

"I think about that day every single day. Don't say I don't remember as it happened to me...not you...Cedric is nothing like Cornfoot so get your foot out of your ass," I snapped at him

I turn around and headed into the restroom. I slammed the stall door shut locking myself inside. 

Lorenzo POV

I haven't been angry at Y/n. I've just been worried that she is going to get hurt again by Cedric. I know she is really happy with him and she is her normal self but I am still worried. I mean he does treat her right. 

Things with Jordan and I have been rocky this past week. We have been arguing because she has been horny and I have not been in the mood. I don't know why I haven't been in the mood its just when I see her nothing happens to me anymore. I don't have any butterflies like I used for her.  I have been getting calls from my father yelling at to try harder in my relationship becuase he is making a deal with Jordans father. 

I hate it. I hate this. Why did I take it out on Y/n? She has done nothing wrong. She is prefect

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" said Tracey pushing my shoulder 

I looked down at her as Daphne spoke,"Y/n has been really worried you are going to end your friendship. You are a complete asshole Lorenzo," 

"I am not going to end our friendship," I scoffed