⬩CHRISTMAS⬩

The morning sun spread across my bedroom onto my bed. I smiled as I looked at the view but that soon came to an end when both Mattheo and Draco ran into my room. They jumped onto my bed and Mattheo spoke,

"WAKE UP!" he yelled, slamming a pillow onto my back. I groaned in annoyance, flipping over and opening one eye to look at him.

"Leave me alone," I mumbled, my voice still heavy with sleep. Mattheos curly hair was a frizzy afro

"No, it's Christmas!" Draco exclaimed, a wide smile spreading across his face as his blonde hair stuck up all over the place"Come on, get up already! All the presents are waiting downstairs!"

He grabbed my hand, pulling me out of bed and leading me out of my room and down the stairs. I followed him, still half-asleep, and stumbled into the living room. I yawned barely keeping my eyes open but as soon as I did I saw piles of presents around the tree making my eyes widen as I had never seem this much before.

"Happy Christmas, dear," Aunt Narcissa greeted me warmly, her ice-blue eyes softening as she looked at me. I walked inside the room with my pajamas still tired as Mattheo and Draco rudely woke me up "We're so glad you could join us this year."

"Thank you," I whispered, feeling a strange mixture of awe and gratitude.

My twin brother, Mattheo, who was younger than me by five minutes, grinned at me from across the room. Our cousin Draco, only six months younger than us, eyed me curiously. Tom, who was in pajamas with his hair a little messed up, was drinking something from a mug on the floor leaning on a chair looking at me as I fixed my sleep hair. 

"Come," said Uncle Lucius, gesturing toward the towering tree that sparkled and shimmered"Let's see what Father Christmas has brought you."

I sat down beside the fire feeling the warmth on my back as Narcissa spoke,"Y/n dear we have different wrapping colors for each of you," she explained,"I am the shiny green, Lucius it the Matte Green. Tom is the matte Black. Mattheo is the sunset orange. Draco is the wine red. Y/n yours is the dark f/c," 

"So is it our favorite colors?" I asked noticing them

"Yes," said Uncle Lucius as Draco shook a box,"Open them up," 

I looked at the dark f/c present around the tree. Never in my life had I received gifts, let alone an abundance like this. There were new school books, still crisp and untouched; I was surprised by this but I remember Tom looking at my school books. An iPhone 13, which Uncle Lucius explained would connect me to the magical world just as easily as the Muggle one unlike my iphone 5 which only worked at Hogwarts. 

Hair products that the witch used on me at the hair salon when Narcissa and I went. There were new sweaters, nail polish and skin care. There were large presents filled with tons of canvases, coloring books, paints, color pencils, markers, shading tools. Mattheo had gotten me two necklaces one was a locket; when I opened it there was a picture of me and him and the other side had me, him, and Tom sitting on the Slytherin couch. The other necklace was a simple rose-gold necklace with a saipher. Draco got me a book series. Tom got me a ring with an R engraved on it; both him and Mattheo had the same ring. I placed it on my left pinky finger the same finger the boys had their on. 

"Wow," I breathed, unable to suppress the tears that welled up in my eyes. "I don't know how to thank you all."

"Think nothing of it," Aunt Narcissa said, her voice gentle.

"Besides," added Draco, smirking, "now you can stop borrowing my clothes!"

I couldn't help but laugh,"I never did that," I rolled my eyes even as I wiped my tears away.