⬩BRIGHT⬩

Today was the day of Uncle Lucius Pureblood and Half-blood parties which means all my friends and going to be there. I have not seen my friends over the summer mostly because we have all been either traveling or busy with our parents.

I have noticed that over the summer I hit a little bit of a growth spurt so instead of being 5'1 like I was at the beginning of the year I am now 5'3. Yes I know a whole two inches! I don't know what I just can't grow. I have noticed my waist slimmed down some more while my hips have gotten a little wider. My thighs thick with muscle from working on cheer over the summer and school. I still have a little stomach and my arms are larger.

I still had about an hour to get ready. I placed on my dress;

I reached to my knees as I grabbed heels that Aunt Narcissa got me as I am becoming a young women and need heels

I placed on some makeup

I placed on some makeup. I had gotten more over the summer and Aunt Narcissa taught me how to use everything. I did a light makeup to where it looked like I wasn't wearing any. I pulled my hair into a half-up half down look as my curls rested to below my waist line.

I looked at myself in the mirror when a knock came at my door,"Come in," I called out

Mattheo walked into my room with his suit and bow-tie on,"You look nice Y/n,"

"Thanks Matty. Let me guess you need help with you hair," I turned around from the mirror to see his hair already wet

"I ran out of curly product last week. Can I borrow some?" he asked me

"Sure," I nodded to the restroom

I turned around making sure my hair looked nice. I decided to wear a fine silver necklace with a daisy pendant on it since that's my favorite flower.

Mattheo and I walked out of my room and I closed my door to see Tom heading down the hall. Mattheo is about 5'7 now and Tom is 5'11. Draco scurried out of his room with messy-ish hair; he has been trying a new look to were he doesn't use gel. He is about 5'6 now. With my heels I was the same height as him.

"Draco you need a little product," said Tom

"I don't know what product to use," said Draco tying his tie.