⬩MALFOY MANOR⬩

The Hogwarts Express chugged along, the grey smoke into the crisp winter air as I gazed out at the snow-covered countryside. The frosted glass of the compartment window fogged up with each breath, and I traced patterns on the pane with my finger.

"Can you believe we're almost done with our first year?" Pansy sighed, stretching her legs across Daphne's lap and interrupting my thoughts.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Tracey added sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "But really, I can't wait for the holidays."

"Me neither," I agreed, trying to hide my anxiety though Tracey picked up on it and gave my arm a squeeze"Having a break from classes and homework will be nice."

The compartment door slid open just then, revealing Mattheo, Draco, followed closely behind him, along with Enzo, Theo, and Blaise. Crabbe and Goyle stood behind them all

"Mind if we join you ladies?" Draco asked, smirking at us.

"Of course not," Pansy replied, sitting up straighter and patting the seat beside her.

As everyone settled into their seats, Draco caught Crabbe and Goyle's attention with a wave of his hand. "You two, go fetch us some food from the trolley, and try not to eat it before you get back here." They nodded obediently and lumbered away.

"You nervous?" asked Enzo as he sat between me and Tracey

"A little," I nodded

"Hey you'll be fine," he smiled

As the train continued its journey, we chatted and laughed, talking plans for the holidays. I felt a lot more confident about going to the manor by the end of the journey.

Once the train slowed down. I got changed into black leggings and a green sweater. I fixed my hair and the frizziness of it before heading back to the compartment. I saw that Tom had already grabbed my trunk for me and was holding it. I bid my byes to Enzo, Pansy, Theo, Daphne, Blaise, and Tracey. I followed Tom, Mattheo, and Draco out of the train and to the platform.

The cold wind blew against my face as I stood alone at the edge of Platform 9 and 3/4, my breath visible in the frosty air. The holiday decorations adorning the platform seemed to mock me, their cheerful sparkle a stark contrast to the tight knot of unknowing that twisted within me.

In just 5 minutes, I would finally meet my Aunt Narcissa and Uncle Lucius Malfoy, the family who had raised my twin brother Mattheo, older brother Tom, and cousin Draco.

"Are you nervous?" Mattheo asked, his brow furrowed with concern as he approached me, Tom and Draco following close behind.

"Less then before," I told him

"Don't worry, they'll love you. After all, you're one of us now."he nudged my shoulder smirking

"Easy for you to say," I muttered under my breath, but I forced a smile onto my face, not wanting to seem ungrateful.

As the ornate clock on the platform chimed noon, a tall, regal-looking couple appeared, striding gracefully through the crowd. The woman was beautiful, her long brown and blond two toned hair cascading down her back like waves of silk. Beside her, Lucius Malfoy cut an imposing figure, his silver-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, his cold gray eyes scanning the platform.

"Ah, there they are," Tom said, nodding in their direction. He elbowed me gently in the ribs. "Come on, it's time."

My heart pounded in my chest, threatening to burst from its cage as we walked towards them. As we drew closer, Narcissa caught sight of us, and her face broke into a warm, genuine smile. I tried to hide behing Tom "Mattheo, Tom, Draco, and... you must be our dear niece!"