⬩FAMILY⬩

I woke up extra early this year for Christmas. I got my door ready by filling a bucket of water and placing it on the ledge as I left my door cracked a little ways. I heard the boys whispering as I jumped back onto my bed and started filming.

The door slammed open and there was a loud groan and yelling. I busted out laughing as Mattheo and Draco were soaked with water.

"What the fuck!" said Draco as I stopped filming

"That's for waking me up the past two christmas. I woke up about twenty minutes ago," I smirked placing my hair into a bun

Mattheo glared at me as I walked to them. He shook his head like a wet dog and I squealed as he started running. I pushed past Tom and ran after Mattheo jumping on him as he got downstairs. He tumbled over and we laughed on the ground.

"Merry Christmas dork," I pushed his head

"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes smiling at me as I got up. I adjusted my shirt and shorts before walking to the living room.

"What happened?" asked Narcissa sitting beside Lucius drinking a hot beverage

"Y/n pranked the boys with water," said Tom smirking as we sat around the tree,"I cleaned it up for them,"

Narcissa chuckled as Lucius shook his head. We began separating the piles of presents. I looked at my presents.

I opened the presents from Uncle Lucius first. He had gotten me a book series, two pairs of white high top converse, and a pair of daisy earrings.

"I thought you might like the book series it was quiet funny. The pair of converse. One is for you to paint on and the other just for regular and I know your favorite flower is a daisy and yeah earrings," he rambled

"Thank you," I smiled

"Your Welcome. You are my adopted daughter and my niece so I spoiled you a little,"

I smiled thanking him again before opening Narcissa gift. She got me some skin care supplies, lotion, pimple patches. She got me a few gorgeous pair of heels as well as some hair bows because she knows I like them. She winked at me as I thanked her

Tom had gotten me a black hoodie with our last name at the top with 89' as the number. I smiled seeing Mattheo had placed his on so I did as well. Tom winked at me before placing his on.

I opened the gift from Mattheo just to have confetti shoot out. I glared at Mattheo as him and Draco chuckled,"Karma's a bi--"Mattheo stopped speaking as Lucius cleared his toaght.

I looked inside to see he had gotten me my favorite wizard and muggle candies. He got me a journal with a note attached.

'Write down any thoughts you don't want to tell anyone'

I looked up at him,"Thank you Matty,"

"Of course," he smiled at me

I opened Dracos present. He had gotten me a black purse with a silver chain and fluffy socks. I smiled at him thanking him as my feet are always cold in the common room.

I opened the presents from my friends. Hermione got me eucalyptus candles, claw clips for my hair, and a car keychain with a note

'Mr.Hozier asked me to give this to you for Christmas this year <3 Hermione,'

I smiled at the keychain linking it to my new purse. I opened the gifts from Pansy, Daphne and Tracey. Pansy had gotten me hoop earrings she designed that had a snake around them and my favorite shade of lipstick since she stole mine. Daphne got me a lip balm holder since I am always losing my lipstick/lip balm and she had gotten me the pen we were looking at during the last trip at Hogsmeade. Tracey got me some blush because she used to last of mine for a party and she got me some bath bombs that fizzle a lot.