⬩HEALING⬩

Its been two weeks since the incident. Its November 18th. I rarely go outside my room without someone with me and honestly it's getting annoying but I know they are scared for me. I jump or tense up when one of my guy friends wrap an arm around me or taps my shoulder.

My friends have been helping me heal and I have been talking to Aunt Narcissa everyday over facetime. She sent me a care package with a lot of different things. Every day Lorenzo and Daphne sit with me to talk about whether it was helping me know how I felt about the situation or some of the stuff I am missing in classes. Hermione has been there for an anxiety attack I had last week which I was grateful for. I fell asleep feeling exhausted because of it.

I had stayed back to get ready for D.A.D.A class. I had packed my bag; I had set my cheer uniform out because we had practice tonight. During the time I was 'dating' him...he wouldn't allow me to do my cheer practices or go to any of the games. During the time I have been relaxing Lorenzo told me about Buckbeak's trail for death for being too dangerous. I hated myself for letting go of Buckbeak.

Apparently I missed Draco and Pansy starting to date. Mattheo has a girlfriend name Kassinda. Tracey has been going on a few dates with a fourth year named John. Daphne has a few make out buddies. Theodore does as well. What kind of hurt me was that Lorenzo has been talking to a girl but he should be able to I mean we are only friends.

I noticed it was ten minutes until class. I placed a taser that Aunt Narcissa had gotten me in my pocket and headed out the door. I walked along the pretty empty classrooms. I stepped foot into the D.A.D.A classroom.

"Welcome in Miss.Riddle," smiled Professor Lupin

I smiled at him before walking to my friends. Pansy wrapped her arm around mine as we stood around the room. In the front of the classroom there was a wardrobe moved."Intriguing isn't it," said Lupin

"Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" asked Lupin walking around us to the front

"That's a boggart that is," said Dean

"Very good Mr.Thomas," said Lupin the ward kept shaking"Now,can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows," said Hermione

"Boggarts are shapeshifters," I spoke up"They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That what makes them so.."

"Terrifying," said Lupin nodding towards me,"Yes," there was a thud inside the wardrobe,"Luckily a very simple charm exist to repel a boggart. Lets practice it now. Without wands please. After me; RIDDIKULUS!"

"Riddikulus!" relayed the class

"Very good. A little louder," said Lupin"Speak very cleary. Listen;Riddikulus,"

"Riddikulus!" said the class louder

"This class is ridiculous," said Draco as Theodore snorted behind him

"Very good! Well,so much for the easy part. You see the incantation alone is not enough," said Lupin"What really finished a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to a shape you find truly amusing.Let me explain. Neville come up here," Neville walked up slowly"Don't be shy,"

"Neville what frightens you most of all?" asked Lupin

"Professor Snape," said Neville

"Yes well he frightens us all," said Lupin the class laughed"I believe you live with your grandmother,"

"Yes but I don't want the boggart to turn into her either," said Neville shaking

"No it won't," said Lupin when the wardrobe shook again"I want you to picture her clothes and only her clothes. Very clearly in your mind,"