⬩THE CHAMBER⬩

I got out of Herbology class with my friends. I missed Hermione like crazy even though its been three weeks. But having someone that you talk to, grew up with and has been with you since before you could even write. Its hard to realize how important that person really is to you until you can't talk to them everyday. 

I knew my friends have been trying to get me to cheer up but its been hard; Tom even went out of his way to make me smile as he pranked Mattheo and Draco turning their hair green one day.  Fred and George try to make me smile with little jokes. Cedric tries to make me laugh as we fly on our brooms together sometimes. There have been a few times I was able to laugh and smile due to them helping. 

The ministry took Dumbledore out of the school last week. Everyone has been saying there will be a killing next and other have been saying they are going to shut the school down for good. 

"Hey Y/n. You coming back to the common room with us?" asked Pansy as the boys walked away joking around with the dirt on their hands. Complete idiots

"Yeah. I'll meet you there. I need to use the restroom," I told her 

"I get it girl," she nodded winking. She ran up to the boys and past them to Tracey and Daphne. 

I headed into the bathroom on the second floor. I used the restroom and I heard someone crying and saw Moaning Myrtle on a window seal,"Oh hey Myrtle," I said softly 

"Hello," she cried looking at me as I tried turning on the faucet which wouldn't work,"Thats ones broken," she hiccuped

"Thanks I see that," I said more sarcastically then I had hoped,"Sorry just..just not in a good mood," 

"I'm used to people being mean to me," she sighed as another hiccup came. 

I washed my hands as I saw her floating behind me

"Why are you upset?" she asked

"My bestfriend has been petrified," I sighed 

"It was probably by that snake I saw," 

"Snake?" I questioned

"Yeah. There has been a giant snake that comes from there every once in a while then within an hour or two somebody's been petrified," she explained pointing to the broken sink,"The last one happened three weeks ago,"

I looked at the faucet and noticed a snake symbol on it. I wonder if the snake is the one petrifying people. I know its not Mattheo or Tom. I don't think Harry is smart enough to do it. I heard a girl speaking outside of the restroom so I rushed into a stall. 

I continued to peak out of the stall seeing Ginny Weasley at the faucet running her hands over the snake symbol...No...But she can't..She wouldn't! 

"Open the sink," she spoke holding a diary to her chest as Myrtle sunk into a toilet

There was a high pitch squeaking noise as the sinks moved out. I watched as the end of a snake tail came out and wrapped around Ginny who remained still. I gasped as she was pulled into the hole. I rushed out of the stall and to the giant hole in the bathroom floor. 

It was a slide? What? 

I looked around to see nothing,"Close," I jumped into the hole as the sinks moved back. I landed on a place with bones,"Ew," 

I stood up from the ground looking around. I followed the sound of the snake slithering through the pipes. 

We were in the pipes! I stopped remembering something I read in a book. Don't look at a basilisk eyes and by how large the tail of the snake was this was a basilisk. I started looking down during it. I slipped into a door with snake all around the edge. I stayed up in a whole looking over a large walk way at the snake slithering down.