Mother's Day; Act 2

Start from the beginning

John: We aren't dating.

Terry: Oh! Sorry... It makes much more sense that she's your little-

John: That's my mother.

Terry: Little mother. You know, I somehow always get myself in these situation.

Terry: This is like the eighth time I've made this-MOOOTHEEERRRR!?!!?

(Crash)

Hopping back in shock, Terry snaps their table in half.

Along with him, everyone else in the restaurant stared with utter shock at Shizuka who turned out to be Jojo's mother.

Terry: Y-you're the mother...?

Shizuka with her arms crossed glanced down at Terry with a glare.

Shizuka: I am.

Terry: Are you a time traveler.

Shizuka: Not today.

Terry: Then did you have him when you were negative five or does he have some kind of super ageing disease!?!

John: She just looks young. It's not that complicated.

Terry: My god... I knew asian women looked young for a while... But this is unholy.

Terry: You got me questioning my understanding of women... What even is a woman anymore.

Shizuka: You are mentally underdeveloped if this is all it takes to do so.

Terry:(sigh)... I think I've just gotta skip to my final act.

Getting up from the crashed table, Terry walks back onto the stage where he flips open the locks on a box. Once he could open it, Terry pulled out a creature he placed around his shoulders.

Terry: The truth is... I'm a parent myself.

Terry: Meet my son... Teriyaki Boy.

(The blobby baby: Teriyaki Boy)

The Jojo's stared at the purple blob of flesh with a fat baby's head

Terry gained a menacing aura about him.

Terry: Now... Behold! My...

Terry: "Tokyo Drift"!!!

Teriyaki Boy: Gha!

He pulls out a grenade as nearly everyone in the restaurant is pulled towards Terry like metal to a magnet.

Jojo uses his Stand to anchor himself and his mother with paint. Mr. Niceguy and his robed date are unaffected by this sudden force.

The four watch as Terry tosses the grenade and rolls under all the people who were flying towards his previous location. His plan was simply to pull everyone in one spot and kill them with a grenade.